Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/25/2010 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing shimmery eyeshadows! Its paired with eyeshadow primer that seems to last forever (even though i use it daily). Two eyeliners I can't stop using. The package is an AMAZING deal, and I get a ton of use out of all of it.

My only complaint is that the package is big....because I want to take it EVERYWHERE with me! :D

must buy!

on 3/24/2010 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I missed out on the first Urban Decay book of shadows Vol 1 so when i heard Vol 2 came out i rushed to Sephora to buy it. It is such an amazing Pallete with gorgeous colors and pigmentation. Blends great. I love that it came with a little Urban Decay Primer Potion and the eyeliners. I gave it 4 lippies because i wish there was more matte colors. I am not a fan of all shimmer. Great buy.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This palette i think is an amazing deals, I've used all the colours and the liners are amazing, its great taht they include those with the set. It actually prompted me to buy the full size burbon. When I first got this seeing all the blues greens and cool tones, I was worried I might not be using it very often, but I discovered so many different eye looks, this palette can provide a nice blue eye, smokey or even neutral. I actually have a neutral look I do with this palettes which is my fav! when I'm to lazy to think up a look I place sell out on the lid used YDK on the crease and twice backed on the outer corner, its love!! and so is this palette=)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Got this as a Hanukkah gift two days ago and I am already in love with it. I hope that some of the colors will become part of the permanent collection. Being a huge UD junkie the mini primer potion and 24/7s were a bit wasted on me as I already have them, but it's always nice to have spares. The little look book is nice, but I had hoped it was different looks using the palette instead of the face charts on their website. Most of the looks can't be done using only this palette. However for $3 per shadow with 2 free eyeliners and a free UDPP I can't complain. All in all a great palette that will see a lot of use.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Urban Decay's BOOK OF SHADOWS; VOLUME II is so amazing. I love putting my make up on and getting to gaze at the wonderful colours.

I'd not bought anything by Urban Decay for the past few years, but this has reminded me of the fantastic quality of their eye shadows; the colours are so unique, well pigmented, easy to blend and they last all day.

Pervision - Black with a slight silver shimmer.
Gunmetal - Dark silver with light silver sparkle.
Ecstasy - Vivid purple with a pinkish shimmer.
* AC/DC - Dark silvery purple.
* Nylon - Bronze with gold shimmer.
Sellout - Frosted champagne.
* Mushroom - Dark taupe with bronze shimmer.
* Sphynx - Lightly glittery pink.
Half Baked - Metallic bronze/gold.
Twice Baked - Dark brown with a slight bronze shimmer.
+ Midnight Cowboy Rides Again - Mega glittery champagne.
YDK - Medium frosty brown/bronze.
* Jinx - Bright metallic blue.
Flipside - Frosty blue/green.
* Homegrown - Bright green with gold sheen.
* Misdemeanor - Dark green with light green shimmer.

* Not available to buy individually. I think they're discontinued colours, not LE shades. I remember AC/DC in particular, from my teens.

+ As MCRA is very glittery, a friend advised me to apply it with a finger using a patting motion, as opposed to sweeping motions with a brush. Trust me, it greatly reduces glitter fallout.

If that's not enough for you, there are also two half-size 24/7 eye liner pencils. I'd never tried these before now, but wow. I loved them so much I bought the set of nine straight away. They're so creamy so they don't drag on the skin, yet once they're on, it stays put.

Zero - Black.
Bourbon - Brown/bronze with slight gold shimmer.

In case we weren't being spoiled enough, the set includes a travel sized Primer Potion. I used to let the good reviews of PP go in one ear and out of the other as I was a Too Faced Shadow Insurance girl, but the PP gives me equally great results, and it applies smoother.