Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2010 12:51:00 AM

Great Palette! Many different colors. Packaging is cute but too bulky! Still love the product

on 7/14/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

absolutly love this pallete. thought it was great value for what comes with it, the colour pay off is excellent and i love all the colour they are all very wearable for me for both day and night time, but i find the fall down with them terrible and my face is always covered in glitter, overall i love it though

on 5/6/2010 1:29:00 PM

I absolutely love this palette. The best palette out there. This is the only eyeshadow I bring with me when I travel, because all the colors are gorgeous and you can mix & max to create so many different looks. The eyeshadows are very pigmented even without primer. My favorite colors are Mushroom, Nylon, Half Baked, and Misdemeanor! The fact that it comes with a UDPP and two 24/7 Glide-On eyeliner makes it even better!

on 5/5/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This was my first Urban Decay purchase and I absolutely love this palette! You can create so many looks with just this palette whether it be a heavy night look or a simple everyday look. This is my absolute favorite palette! All the colors are gorgeous!

on 4/27/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

every girl needs this.
pricey both worth it.

on 4/17/2010 11:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Really like this palette. This was the first thing i ever bought from Urban Decay after reading all the reviews. I use it everyday the only thing i didnt like was the color YDK the glitter falls out alot, and i dont use the 24/7 pencil in bourbon

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great deal. You get the eyeshadows,liners,primer. primer is the ud biggest seller and their liners are right there with them. This was my first time using eyeshadows from ud. the eyeshadows are very pretty,pigmented,rich, goes on smooth feels so soft i love the colors. The eye liners are awesome long lasting. The primer is the best hands down. Buy it, it's awesome.

on 4/8/2010 1:04:00 PM

WOW! Colors are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I own the ammo palette and thought that was a gift from the makeup gods, but this is out of this world!!! I adore it!

Words cannot describe how amazing this palette is. BOS II was my first batch of UD eyeshadows, and one has just got to bow down to their amazingness. A year before I got this my friend told me how amazing UD was compared to Dior, Chanel etc... shadows, and being the high end snob that I am, I did not believe her one bit. After owning this, I gotta say that she is totally right, though Dior are still amazing (but pricey). GO UD.

some of the shadows in this pallet are a bit to glittery for me but they are very pigmented and are great with the primer potion