Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in a sample size as an extra in a swap, and it's a pretty sheer pink-coral color, but there's a slightly noticable taste/smell to it that I'm not a huge fan of. I'll use the one I have now, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 2/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I (like everyone else) received this as a Birthday gift, and I love it! I constantly reach for it. It's my everyday gloss. Not sticky at all. My little tube is almost gone, so it looks like I will be buying another one soon.

on 12/26/2009 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!
Like many here, I also received this lip gloss on my birthday. All I can say is that I love it. It blends beautifully with my tan skin, looks extremely natural, doesn't leave that sticky-peely thing that other lip glosses do, and ISN'T STICKY. I use all the lip glosses each night before going to sleep because they just feel so darn nice. Ever since, my lips have gotten incredibly soft. Will definitely repurchase once I run out.

on 9/28/2009 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Thank you Sephora for my free birthday gloss. This is one of the glosses in the birthday gift. I love this color. Its very verastile pink/coral/red shade. I love the slant tip and the texture. The moisture from the glosss stays on my lips even when the gloss itself dissapears. Its a must for winter!