Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

3.8

First off, this product is a very good travel size. Next, I love this color for spring and summer. It looks amazing with a neutral lipstick. I think the color alone is beautiful and it doesn't need a lipstick. It is an expensive price, but very worth it.

I got this in my birthday set from Sephora and it's fabulous! It looks great alone, or on top of darker pinks and reds. I can't wait to buy the full size!

on 1/14/2010 11:19:00 PM

I got this as part of the Birthday Set (which everyone seems to have) and it's OK. It's pretty sheer. It's not as pigmented as it is in the tube. It does give a nice look. I pair this with some brighter pinks and it gives a nice shine.

on 1/1/2010 6:12:00 PM

I got this as a free birthday gift from the Beauty Insider Program with two other lip glosses, Precious Pink and Bronzed Beauty (which I gave to my mom). This is my favourite lip gloss of the three, because of the colour and more subtle shimmer (Precious Pink has very large, sometimes gritty pieces of glitter - not the biggest fan). The colour is a deep rosy pink colour with a some light shimmer. It is a sheer, shiny gloss, but still comes out on my lips with a hint of tint. I'm not a fan of the smell though -- it is very artificially sweet, but not overly so; just a bit unpleasant. It's a simple decent gloss, but I know of much better glosses that are most likely much cheaper than it's full-sized version.