Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

on 2/11/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was given a mini from Sephora for my birthday.....and thank goodness!
Pros.
The color is fantastic!
Very light candy scent
Very smooth and not sticky
The price is right & it has lasted me such a long time!

on 2/4/2011 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I really like this lip color. I've had it for a while, and everytime I use it I fall in love with it a little more. The color is very flattering on me. It's a pinkish coral with flecks of gold. I love how you can feel the little flecks of gold. It's not chunky, just soothing. AND, it smells like sweet tarts! (=

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in a sample size as an extra in a swap, and it's a pretty sheer pink-coral color, but there's a slightly noticable taste/smell to it that I'm not a huge fan of. I'll use the one I have now, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/14/2010 11:21:00 AM

Got this in the birthday set. I waited a really long time to try it. Like 8 months. It looks dark and intimidating in the tube. But its a gorgeous color! I think rosy glow is a perfect name for it. Its a really dark pink with a slight bronzy-ness to it. Like most sephora glosses it isn't all that pigmented but I think that works well for this color. I use it on top of Dr. Pepper chapstick- awesome combo. I like this for the summer when I want to wear minimal makeup. When I just need a little pop of color to look somewhat put together. The lasting power for this isn't that great. But it isn't really sticky or tacky. There is a lot of shimmer in this. It is my favorite from the set

on 3/23/2010 12:43:00 AM

I love this color on my fair skin and pigmented lips. It adds a nice, rosy gold shimmer and is good for everyday. For overall rating I'm actually giving it a 3.5 and rounding up, because it's not as moisturizing as I need, and sometimes feels a bit heavy or tacky. Applied lightly it's great for everyday, however, and I would buy it again because of the beautiful color it adds to my lips.