Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

First off, this product is a very good travel size. Next, I love this color for spring and summer. It looks amazing with a neutral lipstick. I think the color alone is beautiful and it doesn't need a lipstick. It is an expensive price, but very worth it.

on 2/11/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was given a mini from Sephora for my birthday.....and thank goodness!
Pros.
The color is fantastic!
Very light candy scent
Very smooth and not sticky
The price is right & it has lasted me such a long time!

I got this in my birthday set from Sephora and it's fabulous! It looks great alone, or on top of darker pinks and reds. I can't wait to buy the full size!

on 3/23/2010 12:43:00 AM

I love this color on my fair skin and pigmented lips. It adds a nice, rosy gold shimmer and is good for everyday. For overall rating I'm actually giving it a 3.5 and rounding up, because it's not as moisturizing as I need, and sometimes feels a bit heavy or tacky. Applied lightly it's great for everyday, however, and I would buy it again because of the beautiful color it adds to my lips.

on 1/1/2010 6:12:00 PM

I got this as a free birthday gift from the Beauty Insider Program with two other lip glosses, Precious Pink and Bronzed Beauty (which I gave to my mom). This is my favourite lip gloss of the three, because of the colour and more subtle shimmer (Precious Pink has very large, sometimes gritty pieces of glitter - not the biggest fan). The colour is a deep rosy pink colour with a some light shimmer. It is a sheer, shiny gloss, but still comes out on my lips with a hint of tint. I'm not a fan of the smell though -- it is very artificially sweet, but not overly so; just a bit unpleasant. It's a simple decent gloss, but I know of much better glosses that are most likely much cheaper than it's full-sized version.

on 12/16/2009 11:56:00 PM

I got this from my bd trio from sephora. This is my favorite. It's goes on smoothly and leave a tint of pink-red color on my lips. Doesn't make my lips feel stick and doesn't have any smell to it. It's very small but so cute! I wish it there was an applicator instead of the small tube opening though. Just for a clean and no mess application.

Out of the three colors in the Birthday set, I am surprised to say that this one is my favorite! I was totally expecting to like the two other colors more (since I usually prefer either really light glosses or really dark glosses).

Rosy Glow is probably the most pigmented of the three glosses in the Sephora set. It gives a pinkish coral tint to my lips. I won't be wearing this color often during the Autumn and Winter seasons, but I'll be excited to use it up during the Summer! I think this is a really nice Summer color.

The quality of the gloss is same as the rest of the Sephora glosses. It gives a nice shine and it doesn't feel sticky, but the staying power is not so great.

As I said in my reviews of the other two glosses, I think that it's an OK product. Would I pay money for these glosses? Nope (because there are many other glosses I prefer). If I can get a deal where I get these for free again, though, I wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of it.