Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by age: 25-29
Sephora  Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in a sample size as an extra in a swap, and it's a pretty sheer pink-coral color, but there's a slightly noticable taste/smell to it that I'm not a huge fan of. I'll use the one I have now, but I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this as a free gift in Sephora. Very pretty and smooth. Not sticky at all. Pretty coral/golden color and very shiny. Nice but I prob wouldn't buy this on my own.

Got this as a beauty insider bday gift and really loving this color! It goes on so well over a nude lipstick to make nude prettier and more wearable. The lipgloss itself is sheer and i would never wear it on its own. It's so moisturizing and feels so comfortable on. And it's so easy to apply with the slanted applicator. I will try other sephora glosses!

on 2/27/2010 3:44:00 PM

I like this lip gloss. It's creamy and moisturizing without being sticky. The color is just a hint of berry on the lips with a little sparkle. It's pretty but very subtle so if you're looking for dramatic color this is not for you. This is great for everyday makeup.

on 10/25/2009 4:10:00 PM

Note: This review is for the Super Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow by Sephora (not the Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss, as the entry is labeled); many of us are familiar with it as part of Sephora's birthday gift.

Far be if from me to criticize a free (birthday) gift from Sephora, but this color just didn't do anything for me. It looked like it was a rich blush pink with a dash of coral in the tube. However, when I applied it, it just looked like a slight wash of a light peachy-pink that I had to squint my eyes in order to notice. Boring - and a touch too close to the orange family. This gloss is also typical of Sephora's "super shimmer" lip glosses: lack of pigmentation, plasticky taste, and minimal shimmer (if at all). Finally, application is a mess with this tube as you just use the slanted plastic end of the tube (not a doe foot sponge applicator).

Bottom line: a below average gloss that isn't bad if it's for free, but don't spend your own money on it.

on 9/28/2009 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Thank you Sephora for my free birthday gloss. This is one of the glosses in the birthday gift. I love this color. Its very verastile pink/coral/red shade. I love the slant tip and the texture. The moisture from the glosss stays on my lips even when the gloss itself dissapears. Its a must for winter!