Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Sephora  Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

First off, this product is a very good travel size. Next, I love this color for spring and summer. It looks amazing with a neutral lipstick. I think the color alone is beautiful and it doesn't need a lipstick. It is an expensive price, but very worth it.

on 7/14/2010 11:21:00 AM

Got this in the birthday set. I waited a really long time to try it. Like 8 months. It looks dark and intimidating in the tube. But its a gorgeous color! I think rosy glow is a perfect name for it. Its a really dark pink with a slight bronzy-ness to it. Like most sephora glosses it isn't all that pigmented but I think that works well for this color. I use it on top of Dr. Pepper chapstick- awesome combo. I like this for the summer when I want to wear minimal makeup. When I just need a little pop of color to look somewhat put together. The lasting power for this isn't that great. But it isn't really sticky or tacky. There is a lot of shimmer in this. It is my favorite from the set

on 3/23/2010 12:43:00 AM

I love this color on my fair skin and pigmented lips. It adds a nice, rosy gold shimmer and is good for everyday. For overall rating I'm actually giving it a 3.5 and rounding up, because it's not as moisturizing as I need, and sometimes feels a bit heavy or tacky. Applied lightly it's great for everyday, however, and I would buy it again because of the beautiful color it adds to my lips.

on 1/1/2010 6:12:00 PM

I got this as a free birthday gift from the Beauty Insider Program with two other lip glosses, Precious Pink and Bronzed Beauty (which I gave to my mom). This is my favourite lip gloss of the three, because of the colour and more subtle shimmer (Precious Pink has very large, sometimes gritty pieces of glitter - not the biggest fan). The colour is a deep rosy pink colour with a some light shimmer. It is a sheer, shiny gloss, but still comes out on my lips with a hint of tint. I'm not a fan of the smell though -- it is very artificially sweet, but not overly so; just a bit unpleasant. It's a simple decent gloss, but I know of much better glosses that are most likely much cheaper than it's full-sized version.

on 12/26/2009 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!
Like many here, I also received this lip gloss on my birthday. All I can say is that I love it. It blends beautifully with my tan skin, looks extremely natural, doesn't leave that sticky-peely thing that other lip glosses do, and ISN'T STICKY. I use all the lip glosses each night before going to sleep because they just feel so darn nice. Ever since, my lips have gotten incredibly soft. Will definitely repurchase once I run out.