Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Night Lotion

Filtered by age: 19-24

1 review

I've been using a sample of this moisturizer from Sephora. Oddly enough, I've been using the sample for quite a few days. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way for my skin.

It takes little to no time for my skin to absorb this product, which worried me at first. Usually when my skin absorbs a product too quickly, then my skin gets dry again almost immediately. That isn't the case with this product, though! My face feels moisturized all night, and I've been waking up with a soft, smooth, youthful, and glowing face over the past few days.

This moisturizer works with my skin like no other moisturizer has, to be quite honest. After my skin absorbs the lotion, it feels and looks WONDERFUL. My skin feels almost as smooth as silk, without feeling oily and gross, which I really appreciate. I've even used this as a daily moisturizer, and it gave me the confidence to not wear any foundation with my makeup (which is great, because I think foundation is a pain to wear!).

The scent of this lotion reminds me of the Burt's Bees Evening Primrose Overnight Creme, which has a floral scent (though not as strong, in my opinion). I can't smell a thing after my skin absorbs the Jurlique Night Lotion, though.

One huge downside to this stuff, though? The price. It's $55! The price is the only thing that's preventing me from buying a full-sized tube right now. I'm on a budget at this time, so I have to steer clear from this moisturizer for now, unfortunately. Once I can buy it, though, I think it will be worth every cent.

Overall, this is a total winner of a product for me. Once I can afford to have this stuff regularly, I will most definitely be buying it again and again!

Popular Moisturizers