TheFACEShop Peeling Day- White Jewel

TheFACEShop Peeling Day- White Jewel

3.5

on 7/30/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Just picked it up from Face Shop today and was sooo excited when I got home to open it! The consistency is gel like and the scent is very pleasant! Love the light floral sweet scent! I applied a dollop onto my hand and spread it over the face and massaged. Small blobs started to form but didn't feel harsh or drying! After approximately a min I rinsed it off with water and dried my face with a face cloth! My face felt smooth and so soft! And I instantly felt my face breathed! I just applied a moisturizing mask afterward as I usually do after a peel. Can't wait to use it again after a few days and see effectiveness or whether it is irritating or not! Price around 18cad. Not bad for a peel. Packaging is just like a normal drugstore ish brand look. But overall I give it 4 lippies.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

So easy to use and you can see the top layer of dead skin peel off as soon as you start rubbing it for awhile. Afterward your skin is smoother and fresher.

I have to wash off the remains with a cleanser but it has kept my skin clearer over the last four years. Yuck really comes off with its use. Finally had to buy more off ebay since I do not live in a really big city. I will get the lemon peeler for my body soon.

on 12/15/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i feel like this scrub doesn't really work, my skin doesn't feel as soft as it does when i usually scrub with the st. ives apricot scrub, and this scrub is on the pricey side, i got it for $18 and i mean like if it's worth it i don't mind paying for it, but it doesn't really work and it dries up my skin.

on 10/10/2013 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Tried ut, not sure if it really worked as it started pilling very quickly before i even rubbed it all on my face although the skin did feel pretty smooth and soft aftee, however it broke me out.

Sticking with my naruko lavender and marjoram peeling gel.

on 4/27/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this about a year ago and used it for about a month (once/twice a week as instructed). The SA said it's their best-selling product. However, every time I use this, my skin becomes red, blotchy and breaks out. My skin's usually not sensitive, so I'm not sure why it reacts badly to this product. Won't be repurchasing it.

on 7/19/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This peel works as a clear gel, and as you rub it on your skin, white, rubbery residue forms. I'm not sure whether the white residue is supposed to be dead skin, or it is just supposed to be used to massage your skin.

The gel is quite sticky. After washing it off, my skin does feel clean, however, it feels like there is some kind of sticky/rubbery residue left on my skin.

I don't think that this peel works very well, as there was still a build up of dirt in my pores after using it for 2 weeks.

The novelty is pretty cool! But for functional purposes, I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 6/9/2011 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a very good exfoliating scrub although im not so sure about its brightening effects since my face is already fair.. if ever there was, its not that noticable for me. im giving this product two lippies however because it broke me out after 2 times of usage and i never break out.. i read reviews of other people claiming that it broke them out as well after constant use :( sad. i can't even finish the tube, its just sitting in my shelf :|

on 5/28/2011 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

A mild exfoliator that does it's job good! Comes in a white tube which makes it really clean and 'shareable' ! Upon application, small bits of white gunk (presumably its the pearl powder exfoliating the dirt off the skin) will appear! I think that's uber cool because it gives me a visual that it is indeed removing dirt from my skin. Haha, guess thats the psychological aspect of it!

I love this! Im actually onto my 4th tube now. My mom and I use this product pretty religiously, once every 2 days - straight for 2 weeks, and then we'lll change another exfoliating product for about 2 weeks, before coming back to this - just to prevent the skin from getting immune to this awesome stuff. In fact, it's so mild that I wouldn't even mind using it everyday! you can instantly see the brightening effect on your face, after using this product!

I always use this before showering, with dry hands works best! and after washing the gunk off, i'd just use my normal cleanser and do my daily routine! This definitely lightened certain freckles on my cheeks and as well as certain acne scars.

Will definitely repurchase this! (:

on 5/16/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing! It is well worth the $15. It will last a few months. After reading reviews, I decided to try this out. I didn't understand what people said when they said they could see/feel the dead skin just come off. When I tried this product, I finally understood! I used this all over my face and could literally see "stuff" coming off! This worked really well on my nose. I have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. This scrub took off a bunch of them (not all, but I wasn't expecting it to do that). I followed up with TFS charcoal pore strips (also amazing!) and I'd say about 90% of my blackheads and whiteheads are gone. This scrub is gentle in my opinion, but has by far the best results of any other scrub/treatments i've tried. I did not experience any redness or dryness. It made my skin so soft and smooth!I will use this once a week and will repurchase!