Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Oh my dear lord.....LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE this color. I truly haven't seen anything like this before; it is crazy-unique. Whoever said it's magic was right; purple/silver/but gold too!/taupeish...it's hard to describe. Whatever you call it, it is stunning. On top of that, veryyy inexpensive. A must-have, for sure.

on 7/26/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud in a more pixelated, glittery form. Love both.

Honestly, this color did nothing for me in the bottle, so I passed on it several times. But I kept seeing all the pretty pictures from the girls on the Nail Board, and ... I caved. I am very glad I did. It is, as others have stated, more of a gray/purple base with gold, silver glitter that appears foil-like on my nails. I only used two coats, and it lasted 2 days on me but may have lasted longer if I wasn't itching to wear one of my new polishes. For me, $5 was hard to shell out for a n/p at Walmart, but I was glad I did. Mr. Wrong is definitely worth a substitution for a Subway foot-long. But then, I've always been a sucker for the "wrong" guys.

Popular Polishes