Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

4.7

Such a pretty color! Eggplant-ish purple/ charcoal...with a lot of sparkle! I enjoy painting my nails with this color. Goes on smoothly, worth the $. I paid $5 at my Wal-Mart.

on 1/21/2011 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

For a long time I was put off from trying these polishes due to their tacky packaging--I really hated that plastic ring. If they'd just leave out the ring and knocked off a dollar from its somewhat expensive price tag, I would be perfectly content with my purchase. Undeniably though, Mr. Wrong is a polish with complexity, purpley-blue with flashy silver and gold flakes. Its color really morphs depending on lighting. Application is simple, 3 coats and streak-free shimmery goodness is at your fingertips!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Oh my dear lord.....LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE this color. I truly haven't seen anything like this before; it is crazy-unique. Whoever said it's magic was right; purple/silver/but gold too!/taupeish...it's hard to describe. Whatever you call it, it is stunning. On top of that, veryyy inexpensive. A must-have, for sure.

on 1/5/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a unique color it changes colors with the different light its so cool it could be silver tan glitter purple black grey it is really pretty I recommend this nail polish and it lasts a long time.

on 7/26/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud in a more pixelated, glittery form. Love both.

on 7/25/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently picked this up after seeing a few pictures of it, and it's all THAT and then some!

This is a greyed lavendar that has a tremendous amount of depth and complexity. Microglitter/micro shimmer, and when it catches the light, it literally almost dances on my nails. I layered this over a holo and was amazed at the foil-like effect without it looking full on metallic/trashy. Applied well and is wearing like steel .. 7 days and still going strong. This is definitely a shade I'll be picking up a reserve bottle of! HUGE raves! continued >>

on 6/10/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The only unique color in the HC line, IMO. Is it gray? Is it purple? Is it glitter? shimmer? foiled?....MAGIC?!! what is this stuff. all i can think is wonderful.

oh mr wrong...if loving you is "wrong" i don't want to be right.

on 5/15/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another winner for me from Hard Candy (I also have Frenzy)! The color is very unique, kinda flashy. There is glitter, but it is very fine, not chunky, and the color is so multifaceted! Indoors, it looks like gunmetal from further away, up close you can see both silver and golden mica. When the sun hits it, it turns deep violet! I wore a base coat and 2 generous coats of polish. It was a very easy consistency for me to work with and dried very smooth. LOVE IT.

It was $5 for the bottle, which I consider well worth it.

on 12/19/2009 4:59:00 PM

I live in Atlanta, and STILL can't find Hard Candy at WalMart yet. Luckily, I visited my daughter in Manhattan, KS and they had it.

LOVE it. Love the shade, love the application, love the look, just wish it would stay on longer. Loved the ring, but I left it in Kansas. I don't have any other shades that even come close to this.

on 9/27/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color so much..it is one of the new polishes that really caught my eye!it is so foily and sparkly it is amazing..light purple with like gold in it...i can't explain it very well at all,but it is very pretty.

Popular Polishes