Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

4.8

Such a pretty color! Eggplant-ish purple/ charcoal...with a lot of sparkle! I enjoy painting my nails with this color. Goes on smoothly, worth the $. I paid $5 at my Wal-Mart.

on 1/19/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after reading the reviews here, and looking at the bottle in the store, I was reluctant. But it was pretty inexpensive, so I gave it a try and WOW! It is a really pretty sort of lavender-taupe color, very shimmery but somehow still subtle enough for work. My only problem with it is I got some tip wear within 24 hours, but I wear my polish pretty hard and it would not stop me from buying this again. Now I want to try some of the other colors!

on 7/25/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently picked this up after seeing a few pictures of it, and it's all THAT and then some!

This is a greyed lavendar that has a tremendous amount of depth and complexity. Microglitter/micro shimmer, and when it catches the light, it literally almost dances on my nails. I layered this over a holo and was amazed at the foil-like effect without it looking full on metallic/trashy. Applied well and is wearing like steel .. 7 days and still going strong. This is definitely a shade I'll be picking up a reserve bottle of! HUGE raves! continued >>

on 9/27/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color so much..it is one of the new polishes that really caught my eye!it is so foily and sparkly it is amazing..light purple with like gold in it...i can't explain it very well at all,but it is very pretty.

Popular Polishes