Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

on 5/15/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another winner for me from Hard Candy (I also have Frenzy)! The color is very unique, kinda flashy. There is glitter, but it is very fine, not chunky, and the color is so multifaceted! Indoors, it looks like gunmetal from further away, up close you can see both silver and golden mica. When the sun hits it, it turns deep violet! I wore a base coat and 2 generous coats of polish. It was a very easy consistency for me to work with and dried very smooth. LOVE IT.

It was $5 for the bottle, which I consider well worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of the most unique nail polishes I have ever seen. It's got silver, gold, steel blue, gray and taupe with a purple-y base. It's seriously gorgeous and pictures won't do it justice. You can't fully appreciate this until you view it under direct light. It's like a more purple, glittery Opulent Cloud. I used three thin coats and got good coverage with fast drying time. It is difficult to remove, like all glitters. This is $5 at Wal-Mart and while I wish the bottle were a little bigger, it's worth the price for this color. I would certainly repurchase!

Popular Polishes