Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Filtered by age: 30-35
Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

on 7/25/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently picked this up after seeing a few pictures of it, and it's all THAT and then some!

This is a greyed lavendar that has a tremendous amount of depth and complexity. Microglitter/micro shimmer, and when it catches the light, it literally almost dances on my nails. I layered this over a holo and was amazed at the foil-like effect without it looking full on metallic/trashy. Applied well and is wearing like steel .. 7 days and still going strong. This is definitely a shade I'll be picking up a reserve bottle of! HUGE raves! continued >>

on 5/15/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another winner for me from Hard Candy (I also have Frenzy)! The color is very unique, kinda flashy. There is glitter, but it is very fine, not chunky, and the color is so multifaceted! Indoors, it looks like gunmetal from further away, up close you can see both silver and golden mica. When the sun hits it, it turns deep violet! I wore a base coat and 2 generous coats of polish. It was a very easy consistency for me to work with and dried very smooth. LOVE IT.

It was $5 for the bottle, which I consider well worth it.

on 4/3/2010 9:04:00 PM

This is all I want from a glittery nail polish. The shimmer is so fine, it is almost indiscernible. This looks fantastic with a black outfit. I want to try 'Sweet Pea' next. I will wear glittery nail polish until I die, I don't care if it looks juvenile on a 90 year old!!