Essie Chinchilly

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Essie Chinchilly
ChinchillyChinchillyChinchillyChinchilly

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A very pretty soft gray tone. It has really great coverage with one coat, but I use two. It lasts the same as other polishes.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this on sale in one of those christmas sets at Shoppers Drug Mart. My first Essies! Anyway, i LOVE THIS POLISH. The colour is soooo gorgeous and i dont know what those people were saying about the formula because its awesome. I have brown skin and it looks so sophisticated and lovely. GET IT.

on 1/5/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

no me gusta- not for me. IT's too boring.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is not too flattering on my skin tone but I just LOVE the colour. I have this attraction to these new grey toned polishes for some reason. In the sun... wow is it ever nice to look at... so unusual. It almost looks like a pale greyish lavender. Also I wasn't expecting the great quality of this polish. I just figured there was a lot of hype. The thing is this colour goes on opaque and streak free and lasts sooo much longer than the other polishes that I own. I wore this for a few days straight without having to touch up on it. I bought another Essie polish "Eternal Optimist" because I now love this brand and I wanted something that had a more everyday look.

Popular Polishes