Essie Chinchilly

ChinchillyChinchillyChinchillyChinchilly

4.7

on 1/23/2013 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a jelly-creme polish that dries to a gray with a touch of lavender. I feel like the sheerness of the polish really adds a feminine touch to a color that would otherwise be very industrial. I love that you can wear this color from fall through spring, since there is a little touch of purple in there.

Formula is thin and translucent, I used 3 thin coats plus a top coat for extra shine. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This polich was an impulse buy! I have seen Essie colors ALL OVER PINTEREST and thought I'd finally give it a try. I'm a Florida girl, so light pinks and peaches are my usual, summery type color. This is a big change for me, but it went on like butter! It's super smooth - I don't even think I'll need a topcoat. Overall, I'm really happy with it. For $8, it was worth it. I'd rather pay $8 for a decent nail color that goes on easily than a $40 manicure.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this shade. I agree with all reviews below: opaque with 2 coats, universally flattering shade, office-friendly, and it always seems to be in season each fall. If I had to choose only 5 polishes from my 70-polish collection to keep, this would be one of those 5.

Popular Polishes