Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel
Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

3.8

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [ /-(may Contain): Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (ci 42090), Carmine (ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (ci 77000), Ltramarines (ci 77007), Black 2 (ci 77266), Chromium Hydroxide Green (ci 77289), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (ci 77510), Manganese Violet (ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)].

on 1/18/2017 9:29:00 AM

love this, it last whole day!

on 12/27/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazing gel eyeliner!

I am coordination challenged. So, no liquid eyeliner for me EVER. I also have oily, hooded and watery sensitive eyes. I searched the internet for gel eyeliners and found great references for Bobbi Brown, MAC, Revlon, Maybelline and Loreal, but for some reason Inglot caught my attention.

Inglot 77 is black, soft, didn't irritate my eyes if applied in the upper lash line, stays put all day (watery eyes and all). I cannot use eyeshadows, but thanks to this gel liner, I can line my upper lash line to my heart wishes. Mine has 1 year of open and didn't dry yet.

I will forever buy it.

Obs.: I do not recommend applying it to waterline/lash line. I tried in the bottom lash line and it irritate the hell out of my whole face (sneeze, headaches, nose ache). I had to wash it 5 min after application. I have no reason to believe it will be diffeent in the waterline. Didn't pay to try. Funny it doesn't irritate when applied in the upper lash line, but i won't complain. Eheheheh

on 12/17/2016 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Had this in a couple of the bright shades but haven't tried the black, honestly I wouldn't repurchase. They are more of a cream than gel texture, I found them a bit thick and not super smooth & glidey, it's been a while but I seem to remember them being a bit prone to smudging and transfer as well. They also dried out in the pot relatively quickly, into hard pucks cracked down the middle. I tried using duraline on the dried out liner and while it did make it usable again it was a bit thin and took more building up, I guess that is more a matter of balance in using the right amount. The colour range is really pretty impressive as they do have a lot of interesting and uncommon shades, if you really want a particular hard to find shade and think you'll use it a lot before it can dry out then these might be good for you.

on 11/27/2016 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Despite being slightly disappointed by this, I think I would repurchase this eyeliner again. Blows Maybelline and ELF's gel liners of the water, but the application is a bit weird. It's VERY matte and VERY long wearing but when I apply it (I've used different brushes but I'm aiming to purchase a particular Sigma eyeliner brush--don't remember which one--to see if it makes a difference) it's patchy and I have to build up the product on my eyes quite a lot to get more pigmentation. Don't get me wrong, it IS pigmented when you apply it. But when I wing my eyeliner out, there are areas where the black is not quite as pigmented and I have to spend extra time "patching up" the patchy areas. That might just be the way I apply it or my brush. Other than that, this is my current favourite gel liner but if you already have a favourite go-to gel liner I wouldn't bother purchasing unless you're interested in the other colours (I only have this in 77/black).

I have this in red and yellow, they are great for interesting eye looks. They have great staying power and have a lovely, creamy texture, with great pigment. I would definitely recommend these, especially to make up artists looking to do something a bit more interesting, as the colour range provides many options.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the only eyeliner I will ever buy. Nothing compares to this little pot of amazingness. Honestly this, coupled with the Inglot angled liner brush are like a match made in heaven. The formula is so incredibly creamy and easy to work with. You can use oil to get it off, because once you've done your liner, that baby isn't moving anywhere. I personally like to use tape because I like my wing to be as sharp as possible.

I made the mistake of leaving the liner pot open one day a few months ago and it ended up drying and cracking, but not to worry, put a little drop of oil (I used olive oil) in there and it replenishes the liner and feels just as creamy (line new).

Also, FYI, a little but of this on the tip of the brush goes a long way! This baby will last forever because there is literally so much product compared to how much you use to do your liner.

P.S. I use this in #77 (the blackest of black liners). I also have the white (#76 I believe) which is great too, and also works as a fantastic base for little face designs, meaning I will put a little bit on and buff it in and then place the face paint or eye shadow over it, it really brings colours to life.

100000 out of 100 stars. It really is that good!

on 8/22/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is amazing! I have a few colours & they apply like a dream. Even better, once dry they set and don't smudge until you take them off. Much better than Mac.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought this product in 77 which is black. It is so super matte and so pigmented it glides on very very easily.

This product is bomb. I have tried a hundred and one different types of eyeliners and products and every single one, whether it be a gel, liquid, pen, ink pot, pencil--- always always always smudges especially on the outer corner of my eyes because they are very watery. I'm a little confused on the mixed reviews for this product, because it worked for me so super well and actually stayed on my waterline with minimal smudging, and my wing stayed put and super sharp.

I have very dry skin so I can't speak on behalf of people who have oily eyelids, but this product is a god-sent personally.

It's a decent price point with 5.5 grams for $14. I got it at Macy's with free shipping directly to my house.

This product outshines every other eyeliner I've ever used, and I even used makeup forever Aqua seal in conjunction with other products and the performance wasn't as good

5 out of 5!!!!

on 8/13/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gel liner 77(black)

This gel liner worked really well for me while I used this on my drier skin that generally holds up product pretty well and while living in a moderately cooler climate.

HOWEVER. When I tested it on a client with slightly oily skin, it completely freaked out.
Imprinted and smudged before I could even finished the rest of the makeup.
Forget about putting it in your upper waterline- it will smudge all over the bottom.

Decided to give it one more chance and brought it on a holiday with me. Seeing as it has worked for me before, I had hight hopes for it, but unfortunately in humid climate the same thing happened to me as my oily skin client.

Yes, it is super pigmented. Yes, it is the blackest gel liner I ever used. Yes it is a pleasure to work with. BUT, considering it claims to be waterproof and smudgeproof, it does not do the job at all. So if you need your eyeliner to last and withstand humidity of all sorts, despite the claims frankly this isn't the product for you. It's a big lie and its a shame.

If you do decide to give it a go always make sure to screw the lid tightly and keep it in shade(even away from makeup lighting) because it dries faster than you could say 'what a waste of money' :))

Won't be repurchasing again thats for sure.

on 8/12/2016 1:19:00 AM

This product is very very good. I have the black gel No.77 .It really is BLACK. It doesn't smudge at all. I even wore it on my waterline.My mom reaches for it very often because she has oily lids and liners tend to smudge but not this one.

I Bought it for about $14 dlls at Macy's online and I had free shipping. I bought it because of YouTube everyone raved about it and I can see why. I use it with a sharp angled liner from michaels the craft store.

Currently my liner is lost :/ but if I come across it I will purchase. Also, i would use this liner mainly for when i want to look extra ...dramatic, intense, glam, makeup because its so bold and nice .My daily trusty liner is NYC liquid liner!