Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel
Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

3.8

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [ /-(may Contain): Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (ci 42090), Carmine (ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (ci 77000), Ltramarines (ci 77007), Black 2 (ci 77266), Chromium Hydroxide Green (ci 77289), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (ci 77510), Manganese Violet (ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)].

on 11/27/2016 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Despite being slightly disappointed by this, I think I would repurchase this eyeliner again. Blows Maybelline and ELF's gel liners of the water, but the application is a bit weird. It's VERY matte and VERY long wearing but when I apply it (I've used different brushes but I'm aiming to purchase a particular Sigma eyeliner brush--don't remember which one--to see if it makes a difference) it's patchy and I have to build up the product on my eyes quite a lot to get more pigmentation. Don't get me wrong, it IS pigmented when you apply it. But when I wing my eyeliner out, there are areas where the black is not quite as pigmented and I have to spend extra time "patching up" the patchy areas. That might just be the way I apply it or my brush. Other than that, this is my current favourite gel liner but if you already have a favourite go-to gel liner I wouldn't bother purchasing unless you're interested in the other colours (I only have this in 77/black).

I have this in red and yellow, they are great for interesting eye looks. They have great staying power and have a lovely, creamy texture, with great pigment. I would definitely recommend these, especially to make up artists looking to do something a bit more interesting, as the colour range provides many options.

To Read all 140 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the only eyeliner I will ever buy. Nothing compares to this little pot of amazingness. Honestly this, coupled with the Inglot angled liner brush are like a match made in heaven. The formula is so incredibly creamy and easy to work with. You can use oil to get it off, because once you've done your liner, that baby isn't moving anywhere. I personally like to use tape because I like my wing to be as sharp as possible.

I made the mistake of leaving the liner pot open one day a few months ago and it ended up drying and cracking, but not to worry, put a little drop of oil (I used olive oil) in there and it replenishes the liner and feels just as creamy (line new).

Also, FYI, a little but of this on the tip of the brush goes a long way! This baby will last forever because there is literally so much product compared to how much you use to do your liner.

P.S. I use this in #77 (the blackest of black liners). I also have the white (#76 I believe) which is great too, and also works as a fantastic base for little face designs, meaning I will put a little bit on and buff it in and then place the face paint or eye shadow over it, it really brings colours to life.

100000 out of 100 stars. It really is that good!

on 8/22/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is amazing! I have a few colours & they apply like a dream. Even better, once dry they set and don't smudge until you take them off. Much better than Mac.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought this product in 77 which is black. It is so super matte and so pigmented it glides on very very easily.

This product is bomb. I have tried a hundred and one different types of eyeliners and products and every single one, whether it be a gel, liquid, pen, ink pot, pencil--- always always always smudges especially on the outer corner of my eyes because they are very watery. I'm a little confused on the mixed reviews for this product, because it worked for me so super well and actually stayed on my waterline with minimal smudging, and my wing stayed put and super sharp.

I have very dry skin so I can't speak on behalf of people who have oily eyelids, but this product is a god-sent personally.

It's a decent price point with 5.5 grams for $14. I got it at Macy's with free shipping directly to my house.

This product outshines every other eyeliner I've ever used, and I even used makeup forever Aqua seal in conjunction with other products and the performance wasn't as good

5 out of 5!!!!

on 8/13/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gel liner 77(black)

This gel liner worked really well for me while I used this on my drier skin that generally holds up product pretty well and while living in a moderately cooler climate.

HOWEVER. When I tested it on a client with slightly oily skin, it completely freaked out.
Imprinted and smudged before I could even finished the rest of the makeup.
Forget about putting it in your upper waterline- it will smudge all over the bottom.

Decided to give it one more chance and brought it on a holiday with me. Seeing as it has worked for me before, I had hight hopes for it, but unfortunately in humid climate the same thing happened to me as my oily skin client.

Yes, it is super pigmented. Yes, it is the blackest gel liner I ever used. Yes it is a pleasure to work with. BUT, considering it claims to be waterproof and smudgeproof, it does not do the job at all. So if you need your eyeliner to last and withstand humidity of all sorts, despite the claims frankly this isn't the product for you. It's a big lie and its a shame.

If you do decide to give it a go always make sure to screw the lid tightly and keep it in shade(even away from makeup lighting) because it dries faster than you could say 'what a waste of money' :))

Won't be repurchasing again thats for sure.

on 8/12/2016 1:19:00 AM

This product is very very good. I have the black gel No.77 .It really is BLACK. It doesn't smudge at all. I even wore it on my waterline.My mom reaches for it very often because she has oily lids and liners tend to smudge but not this one.

I Bought it for about $14 dlls at Macy's online and I had free shipping. I bought it because of YouTube everyone raved about it and I can see why. I use it with a sharp angled liner from michaels the craft store.

Currently my liner is lost :/ but if I come across it I will purchase. Also, i would use this liner mainly for when i want to look extra ...dramatic, intense, glam, makeup because its so bold and nice .My daily trusty liner is NYC liquid liner!

(Note: Realistically giving this product a 3.5 star rating but there's no bloody option for that so we're just going to opt for 4 stars)

To be honest, I have really mixed feelings about this product (I have the colour 77) because yes, it's super FREAKING pigmented, and you honestly don't need much product at all to achieve the most crisp, killer winged eye, but, the staying power is meh.

Now, before you go off yelling "ah crap, this product sucks", the product actually stays on ALL day if I have a full face of makeup on (and by full face I literally mean full coverage foundation, baked with so much powder that I look like a frosted donut sort of makeup), the amount of eyeshadow that I pack onto my eyelids probably being a large factor as to why this eyeliner stays on all day when I do go all out with the makeup. BUT on most days, when i'm simply wearing concealer, eyebrows, mascara and eyeliner, this product will start running like a motherf-ker after around 3 hours of wear on my INCREDIBLY oily asian eyelids, which is super unfortunate because this stuff glides onto my lids like a dream (no tugging or anything!! which is not what I can say for a large majority of gel/pot liners out there). I have tried the whole 'sandbagging' and setting-the-liner-with-powder technique when i'm wearing my really simple makeup and I have to say, yes that keeps the liner on really well but it's way too much effort for my groggy, half-asleep-at-6am self to actually do properly without putting my eyeballs under fire with an excessive amount of laura mercier due to my terrible hand-eye co-ordination, not to mention, powder dries out my under-eyes sooOOOO bad with consistent use. Now, the product you get in this nifty little pot is actually super good (5.5g) for $22AUD (the price it retails for here in down-under), so it will last a pretty long time. I have heard reviews about it drying out but I haven't encountered this problem yet (but i've only had it for a few months so I guess i'll need to hang tight and see what happens).

But I would purchase this if I ever ran out because of the way it stays when I wear a full face of makeup (also the way it applies!! like it goes on smoother than warmed up nutella on toast)

Overall, if you're tired of all this yapping..
- stays on all day if you set with a large amount of translucent powder or wear layers of eyeshadow underneath
- runs after a few hours if you don't
- really good amount of product for the price you pay
- reasonably priced
- SO BLACK N PIGMENTED, I LOVE IT
- doesn't drag at my sad, delicate eyelids
- easy to apply

I bought this liner after seeing it on multiple YouTube videos. I was so excited to finally buy it while on a vacation to Vegas. I even bought back ups!

It is definitely the blackest gel liner I've ever purchased BUT it smudges like crazy! I really wanted to love this product but lasting time sucks! If you place this liner on your upper lids only. It'll end up transferring to your bottom lash line! Big disappointment! I love the color & intesity but it really lacks the power of staying in place! Would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in the shade 77 black. For the hooded eyelids and monolids out there, this is unfortunately not the gel eyeliner of your dreams because it smudges A LOT in the inner corner. To preface this, I have oily asian monolids and almost all eyeliners of any kind will smudge in my inner corner because that is the area that my eyes fold the most. I really wanted this to be my holy grail eyeliner of any type and I chose to ignore some of the reviews that warned about smudging. Initially, I loved how this eyeliner goes on. It is so smooth, creamy, opaque, and matte black. You also get a lot of product for a great price. It doesn't drag and makes making a precise line/cat eye so easy, which is a big problem for me due to the shape of my eyelids. I used to shy away from gel eyeliners because of how much they drag and go on kind of patchy because they are so dry but this doesn't happen with with this eyeliner. Initially it dries quickly and seems really waterproof and smudge proof (took a shower shortly after applying it and it stayed put), but this changes after about 4-5 hours as it starts to smudge/break down a lot in my inner corners as it mixes with the oils in my skin. This happens regardless if I use a primer or set the liner with shadow. The smudging is bad enough that I have to really wipe off the smudged liner from my inner corners with a tissue mid-day and this has happened consistently for several days. This is really disappointing for me because I love how matte and creamy the product is and how easily it goes on. On the plus side, the rest of the liner that is not in my inner corners lasts all day long without smudging so the problem is really with my oily inner corners. I've had this for <1 month so I can't comment yet on whether this dries out very quickly as some other reviewers have complained about. I'm really on the fence about repurchasing if I run out because of the smudging. I was hoping this was going to be my 16hr+ eyeliner and instead I can only rely on it if I want my eyeliner to be perfect for <5 hrs. I do have Inglot duraline and have not tried it with this gel liner yet because I am worried it will thin the product out too much and it wont be as opaque, but I might try using this since this was suggested by other reviewers to extend the wear of the product.