Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel
Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

3.8

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [ /-(may Contain): Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (ci 42090), Carmine (ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (ci 77000), Ltramarines (ci 77007), Black 2 (ci 77266), Chromium Hydroxide Green (ci 77289), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (ci 77510), Manganese Violet (ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)].

I doubt I'll buy it again, but it's a solid gel liner. Dries down too quickly though (mine started drying up about 4-5 months after i opened it, but I suspect my pot stayed in store far too long). I tried rubbing some Visine eyedrops in it, but the result was off-putting. I didn't feel like I got the true value from the price (which was pretty high, around 20 euros when I bought it). It also leaves an incredible mess on the application brush! The brush becomes thick and hard from the gel, and guewy too after the second or the third use:/// Still, it's the best thing you can put in your waterline, stays on like a dream and feels light. If you don't mind the price and the constant washing up of application brushes, then go ahead and try it. Just watch out for the production/expiery date on the product!

on 10/19/2017 3:19:00 PM

This is the eyeliner I've been searching for all my life. It doesn't budge, it goes on like a dream, my wings have never been sharper.

Everyday eyeliner❤ I love this eyeliner. Perfect matte finish, with great payout. I tried many eyeliner and this is by far the best for my eyes. Won't flaky and disappear throughout the day. Highly recommend this eyeliner and you can not bet the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

If you're one of those people who have oily lids, or watery eyes, and you've always found that your eyeliner smudged or transferred, no matter what you used, and you've been looking for a holy grail gel liner, YOU'VE FOUND IT BABY!
I am seriously in love with this, I didn't expect it to be so good because I've bought many eyeliners in the past that had rave reviews but smudged, transferred, applied gritty, not opaque enough and or too dry where it tugs on the lids etcetc. This however is very creamy in the pot and goes on super smoothly, it hasn't smudged one bit in over 8 hours of wear, in warm or rainy weather. My eyelids are oily, slightly hooded, and I get watery eyes everyday, to this day never has anything held on my lower lashline, until I met this gel liner. Halleluja.

First I got it in 89, which is a subtle light brown, perfect for daytime (if you are fair-skinned, I'd go with 90 if you are medium and darker) I also then bought it in black, number 77 for a more dramatic look. It is deep dark matte black but not so much that it makes the inside of your eyelids pop (some of my blacks do that).
Costs 15 USD at Inglot and Macy's. frankly, I'd pay twice that for this quality because heaven knows I have bought eyeliners way more pricier than this and they were just baddd.

on 1/18/2017 9:29:00 AM

love this, it last whole day!

on 12/27/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazing gel eyeliner!

I am coordination challenged. So, no liquid eyeliner for me EVER. I also have oily, hooded and watery sensitive eyes. I searched the internet for gel eyeliners and found great references for Bobbi Brown, MAC, Revlon, Maybelline and Loreal, but for some reason Inglot caught my attention.

Inglot 77 is black, soft, didn't irritate my eyes if applied in the upper lash line, stays put all day (watery eyes and all). I cannot use eyeshadows, but thanks to this gel liner, I can line my upper lash line to my heart wishes. Mine has 1 year of open and didn't dry yet.

I will forever buy it.

Obs.: I do not recommend applying it to waterline/lash line. I tried in the bottom lash line and it irritate the hell out of my whole face (sneeze, headaches, nose ache). I had to wash it 5 min after application. I have no reason to believe it will be diffeent in the waterline. Didn't pay to try. Funny it doesn't irritate when applied in the upper lash line, but i won't complain. Eheheheh

on 12/17/2016 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Had this in a couple of the bright shades but haven't tried the black, honestly I wouldn't repurchase. They are more of a cream than gel texture, I found them a bit thick and not super smooth & glidey, it's been a while but I seem to remember them being a bit prone to smudging and transfer as well. They also dried out in the pot relatively quickly, into hard pucks cracked down the middle. I tried using duraline on the dried out liner and while it did make it usable again it was a bit thin and took more building up, I guess that is more a matter of balance in using the right amount. The colour range is really pretty impressive as they do have a lot of interesting and uncommon shades, if you really want a particular hard to find shade and think you'll use it a lot before it can dry out then these might be good for you.

on 11/27/2016 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this eyeliner in 77/black. I'm really disappointed with this liner as it's very difficult to apply. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or if the formula is really just dry, but I feel like you have to mix an oil or something with the gel liner for it to have a bit of give while you're applying it. The only perks of this liner are how black and opaque it is, and it does not budge. However I find it diffiuclt to do winged liner as I'll be sitting there for ages digging at the product since it's SOO DRY. Then it builds up on my brush until my brush is dry and hard to use too. Won't be repurchasing.

I have this in red and yellow, they are great for interesting eye looks. They have great staying power and have a lovely, creamy texture, with great pigment. I would definitely recommend these, especially to make up artists looking to do something a bit more interesting, as the colour range provides many options.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the only eyeliner I will ever buy. Nothing compares to this little pot of amazingness. Honestly this, coupled with the Inglot angled liner brush are like a match made in heaven. The formula is so incredibly creamy and easy to work with. You can use oil to get it off, because once you've done your liner, that baby isn't moving anywhere. I personally like to use tape because I like my wing to be as sharp as possible.

I made the mistake of leaving the liner pot open one day a few months ago and it ended up drying and cracking, but not to worry, put a little drop of oil (I used olive oil) in there and it replenishes the liner and feels just as creamy (line new).

Also, FYI, a little but of this on the tip of the brush goes a long way! This baby will last forever because there is literally so much product compared to how much you use to do your liner.

P.S. I use this in #77 (the blackest of black liners). I also have the white (#76 I believe) which is great too, and also works as a fantastic base for little face designs, meaning I will put a little bit on and buff it in and then place the face paint or eye shadow over it, it really brings colours to life.

100000 out of 100 stars. It really is that good!