MAC Mineralize - Cinderfella

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.7

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Cinderfella is gorgeous. I bought it after careful consideration, as I just can't justify treating myself to more than one of the Style Black eyeshadows. At almost 30 dollars after tax, they're a spendy little indulgence! I wasn't sure I'd get a lot of wear out of it, what with it being black and full of sparkle, but it's a surprisingly versatile colour. Looks phenomenal when applied wet or used over a dark base. I've noticed a lot of people using it over the greasepaint sticks; I didn't want to spend the extra money on that, so I've been using plain old black eyeliner as a base and that works just fine. Packaging is typical mac; sleek looking and functional, as you can see the actual product through the lid. It also comes with a clear plastic insert over the product; I'm not actually sure what the point of that is, to tell you the truth! I'd say if you're still thinking about picking up an eyeshadow from this collection but you're not sure which to go for, grab Cinderfella. It's a fun product, a surprisingly unique colour, and really versatile and easy to wear (I have some application ideas in my notepad if anybody is interested).

I'm so in love with the Style Black collection. This is a great, sparkly black/sliver combo. It looks great over the black greasepaint stick and paired up with young punk. Great for dramatic looks or for smoking out other looks. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very impressed with the Style Black mineralize shadows.I got all of them and all most passed on this one thinking "oh its just a black shadow, I have those I don't need this." The texture was creamy and smooth and the fine silver sparkles were so vibrant, this is truly a black shadow with a lot of character. I would not purchase again because these shadows are HUGE and will last a lifetime. I will update this and let you know how the wear is. Trivial tidbit:
At the MAC store they told me Lady Gaga wore this shadow at the VMA's.