MAC Mineralize - Cinderfella

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.4

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this in a bundle of make up and i'm soo glad i did, its beautiful. I have used it twice on top of a silver eyeshadow it looks amazing not too over the top but just right. Having this shadow on gives my make up that extra special little something. Haven't tried it wet yet but i will have to soon. Its a big shadow so would last for ages, don't know if i'd buy it again for the full price but i would if i got a good deal on it

I remember going into to buy Carbon and getting conned into buying this instead. No regrets here.
- - -
Pro - soft black shadow with great color pay off. like another reviewer has mentioned when applied wet it creates a beautiful silver color. long lasting (in terms of wear) and also long lasting considering this product will last for years.
- - -
Cons - glitter fall out. :(
- - -
Overall - great for enhancing smokey eye make up. I would use this under other eye shadows as a base but not as the main eye shadow to create a look. Great, unique color and definitely worth owning. However, steer clear if you don't like any shimmer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i LOVE this e/s. i regret it so much when i didn't get it with the collection because the only one i got was gilt by association, and after using that once, i fell in love with it, went back to get more, and they were all gone. but luckily i finally got all the other 3 in a swap and i'm happy as clam. :)
cinderfella, what to say about it, it looks stunning in the pan and looks gorgeous on your eyes. it is black with tiny silver glitter, sounds boring, but looks so good on your eyes, it looks like a dark smoky eyes with a kick. when i don't know what to do when i go out at night, i just slap this all over my eyes and blend it out and i'm out the door. of course, i use it wet so it's darker and more pigmented. but either way it looks soooo pretty! i'm glad it comes with such a big pan, if i ever run out, i wouldn't know what to do!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product I thought would be great for a smokey eye, but it is impossible to wear it dry because little to no really colour shows up and glitter goes everywhere. Then when worn wet, it is really black and hard to move then as it dries glitter drops all over my cheeks. As well mine cracked in half, which was annoying. I have also tried this over black bases, nude pases and nothing works it is hopeless unless you really like glitter everywhere.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is my go to for almost any smokey look. When applied dry it gives off a heavy, charcoal almost smog like black. When I apply it wet though it gives of the most amazing silver color! Almost like my eyes have been covered in antique silver - not a bright, clean color - but an aged, dark mysterious silver that's absolutely stunning to look at. A total must have from this collection.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Would not repurchase because I can't ever see this finishing. Cinderfella is one of my favourite dark eyeshadows - especially over a base like the greasepaint stick or Blackground paint pot! Dark and smokey with shimmery silver glitter - perfect for an evening out! Looks really good in the crease with Smoke and Diamonds!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first, I didn't think this was a nice eyeshadow - it looked like typical black eyeshadow with glitter in it. I went from store to store just to find this and it was totally worth it! Expensive, I admit, but it's gorgeous. I love the silver color! I wish this wasn't LE, else I wouldn't use it slowly.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't been buying make up recently cuz I just have wayyyyyy too much as is that I basically have a mini store in my room! I originally went to buy a replacement brow liner that I ran out of. I saw the new collections that were out and omgggawd I gave in. I had to go to a few stores to get this cuz it was sold out! Its worth the search ladies! Its great for a sexy smokey eyd look with the right amount of glitter much better than just the carbon plain look I've been doing. I use this over blackground pot and grease stick and did a quick blen and BAM instant sexy dramatic smokey eyed w.o the xtra fuss! I know ill be using this a lot! This one will last me quite awhile!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

if you love shimmery smokey eyes this is a must have. gives such a sexy smokey look. i put this on top of the black greasepaint and had no problems with fall outs. surprisingly very easly to blend too. i'll have to try it w/ fix + next time. can't wait to get the rest of the colors!
fyi: i know this sold out almost everywhere but as i'm typing right now it's still available on dillards.com. so hurry before it's all gone!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I walked into my local MAC store and chatted with the helpful SA. He asked if he could show me something and I said "Sure!". He applied Cinderfella on my upper eyelash line with a 219 brush--he applied it wet with Fix Plus spray. WOW! I had to buy it. It brought the eyeliner look to another level. It created a glittery black line that was feminine yet edgy--I loved it.
This will not give you the blackest color however. I layer this shadow over Blacktrack fluid liner or Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero.
It's also great as a crease shadow.
I prefer the texture of Cinderfella to Black tide eyeshadow. Cinderfella is much more easy to blend.
If you can find it, buy it!