MAC Mineralize - Cinderfella

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is my go to for almost any smokey look. When applied dry it gives off a heavy, charcoal almost smog like black. When I apply it wet though it gives of the most amazing silver color! Almost like my eyes have been covered in antique silver - not a bright, clean color - but an aged, dark mysterious silver that's absolutely stunning to look at. A total must have from this collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first, I didn't think this was a nice eyeshadow - it looked like typical black eyeshadow with glitter in it. I went from store to store just to find this and it was totally worth it! Expensive, I admit, but it's gorgeous. I love the silver color! I wish this wasn't LE, else I wouldn't use it slowly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

if you love shimmery smokey eyes this is a must have. gives such a sexy smokey look. i put this on top of the black greasepaint and had no problems with fall outs. surprisingly very easly to blend too. i'll have to try it w/ fix + next time. can't wait to get the rest of the colors!
fyi: i know this sold out almost everywhere but as i'm typing right now it's still available on dillards.com. so hurry before it's all gone!

All the 'sparkly black shadows' on the market are not shimmery enough, or not pigmented enough. You just can't achieve that punk/rock-star ish sparkly black shadow look.

But this is the only shadow that achieves that "sparkly black eyeshadow" title. Especially when applied wet.
The sparkles don't actually look 'silver' to me.. it's just sparkles. If i had to name a color, white probably.

I think i'll apply this only wet... its more long-lasting, more pigmented and super sparkly that way.

Awesome, awesome product.
Shame that it's LE, but then there is a whole lot of product, and it's a point shadow so i'm thinking this will last for a life time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this shade last, but have all four from this collection... I just didn't think I would need it at first, but wanted it anyway. It's one of the most wearable, and it gives a really nice sparkle and sheen to your lids. It can be worn sheer, or to enhance a very smokey eye. Either way it's sure to be beautiful. I don't see how anyone could not love it. It's far better than Blacktied. I use fix plus with a brush, and over either the black cream colour base/greasepaint stick for extra depth. It may seem rather simple compared to the other shades, but you can get the most use out of it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mineralized eyeshadow! It is a great color to use as an all over shadow. Just this one can create a quick smokey eye for me to go to school with. It is also cute to pair with #1 YSL rouge volupte lipstick! I love this shadow, love the glitters, love it's simplicity of blending, love this in general :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Mmmm.... Been reading so many reviews for these little gems (in all 4 shades) and I've been wanting them for so long that I couldn't help but go and purchase one today. I was thinking it might have been hard to do something with this mineral eyeshadow, but it is quite versatile and easy to wear! I love the silver sparkles and it really does a lot to piece together a smokey eye look in 3 easy steps! Line eye with greasepaint stick, slap some Cinderfella ontop, blend the eyeshadow and then apply mascara. Such an easy easy lovely sexy look! So glad I bought this and I am SO IN LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful silvery black ! A definite staple for a traditional smokey eye .. however, Im returning it. My only reason for returning it is because there is an exact drugstore dupe of this and it's: L'oreal Platinum HIP shadow.
When I mixed the platinum and black together and applied on my lid is the EXACT shimmer, color and the best part of the HIP ... no fall out and Cheap!
What I do is dip my brush in the platinum side and once or twice is usually enough and dip the brush into the black and apply to lids and you have Cinderfella.
You can also apply MAC Platinum Pigment (metal) with carbon or black-tied and get the same result .. you need the SMALLEST amount of pigment .. too much results in a messy mess.

You can spend the 19.50 or 6.99 at your local drugstore and pick one up.

What you are not getting with the Platinum HIP .. the marbled colouring .. and the high cost.
Great addition if you are a collecctor but if you are looking to save $$$ .. then you do have other options.