MAC Mineralize - Cinderfella

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GORGEOUS! looks amazing. i bought all of the mineralize eyeshadows from style black except for guilt by association and i think this is my favorite so far. if i needed to repurchase and it was available, i definetely would. LOVING the multi-colored shimmer. AMAZING!!!!!!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Mmmm.... Been reading so many reviews for these little gems (in all 4 shades) and I've been wanting them for so long that I couldn't help but go and purchase one today. I was thinking it might have been hard to do something with this mineral eyeshadow, but it is quite versatile and easy to wear! I love the silver sparkles and it really does a lot to piece together a smokey eye look in 3 easy steps! Line eye with greasepaint stick, slap some Cinderfella ontop, blend the eyeshadow and then apply mascara. Such an easy easy lovely sexy look! So glad I bought this and I am SO IN LOVE!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a fantastic color. I wear it over bat black and spray the brush with fix + and it stays on all day. This and guilt by association are some excellent colors. At first I was not really seeing the color pay off when I used it over a dark paint and I was about to take it back. But then I used the bat black and wet the brush and it worked out well. This is definitely a must to add in the smokey eye collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very impressed with the Style Black mineralize shadows.I got all of them and all most passed on this one thinking "oh its just a black shadow, I have those I don't need this." The texture was creamy and smooth and the fine silver sparkles were so vibrant, this is truly a black shadow with a lot of character. I would not purchase again because these shadows are HUGE and will last a lifetime. I will update this and let you know how the wear is. Trivial tidbit:
At the MAC store they told me Lady Gaga wore this shadow at the VMA's.