MAC Mineralize - Cinderfella

Filtered by skin type : Dry

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this in a bundle of make up and i'm soo glad i did, its beautiful. I have used it twice on top of a silver eyeshadow it looks amazing not too over the top but just right. Having this shadow on gives my make up that extra special little something. Haven't tried it wet yet but i will have to soon. Its a big shadow so would last for ages, don't know if i'd buy it again for the full price but i would if i got a good deal on it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I walked into my local MAC store and chatted with the helpful SA. He asked if he could show me something and I said "Sure!". He applied Cinderfella on my upper eyelash line with a 219 brush--he applied it wet with Fix Plus spray. WOW! I had to buy it. It brought the eyeliner look to another level. It created a glittery black line that was feminine yet edgy--I loved it.
This will not give you the blackest color however. I layer this shadow over Blacktrack fluid liner or Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero.
It's also great as a crease shadow.
I prefer the texture of Cinderfella to Black tide eyeshadow. Cinderfella is much more easy to blend.
If you can find it, buy it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this is the most beautiful eyeshadow i have.....i will definitely be buying a backup if this ever runs out and they repromote it again. also i wore it out to a fundraiser last friday night and every single girl in there was raving about how beautiful my eye makeup was. that pretty much sealed the deal with me as this never happens to me. buy it!!!!!