MAC Mineralize - Cinderfella

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.6

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this in a bundle of make up and i'm soo glad i did, its beautiful. I have used it twice on top of a silver eyeshadow it looks amazing not too over the top but just right. Having this shadow on gives my make up that extra special little something. Haven't tried it wet yet but i will have to soon. Its a big shadow so would last for ages, don't know if i'd buy it again for the full price but i would if i got a good deal on it

I remember going into to buy Carbon and getting conned into buying this instead. No regrets here.
- - -
Pro - soft black shadow with great color pay off. like another reviewer has mentioned when applied wet it creates a beautiful silver color. long lasting (in terms of wear) and also long lasting considering this product will last for years.
- - -
Cons - glitter fall out. :(
- - -
Overall - great for enhancing smokey eye make up. I would use this under other eye shadows as a base but not as the main eye shadow to create a look. Great, unique color and definitely worth owning. However, steer clear if you don't like any shimmer.

I uploaded a picture of Hard Candy BLACK HOLE and MACs CINDERFELLA in the photos here to show you how these 2 shadows are almost identical. In the pots they look identical and on they are honestly identical. In real life these swatched even more alike then in the photo. For those of you looking for MACs CINDERFELLA save yourself alot of money and time searching for the HTF LE shadow and buy Hard Candy's version in BLACK HOLE. I purchased the hard candy shadow at WalMart for $6.00.

Both are a black glittery mineralized eye shadow with a slight bit of silver glitter throughout. These make a stunning smokey eye. I love them both!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I walked into my local MAC store and chatted with the helpful SA. He asked if he could show me something and I said "Sure!". He applied Cinderfella on my upper eyelash line with a 219 brush--he applied it wet with Fix Plus spray. WOW! I had to buy it. It brought the eyeliner look to another level. It created a glittery black line that was feminine yet edgy--I loved it.
This will not give you the blackest color however. I layer this shadow over Blacktrack fluid liner or Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero.
It's also great as a crease shadow.
I prefer the texture of Cinderfella to Black tide eyeshadow. Cinderfella is much more easy to blend.
If you can find it, buy it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

this is the most beautiful eyeshadow i have.....i will definitely be buying a backup if this ever runs out and they repromote it again. also i wore it out to a fundraiser last friday night and every single girl in there was raving about how beautiful my eye makeup was. that pretty much sealed the deal with me as this never happens to me. buy it!!!!!

I'm so in love with the Style Black collection. This is a great, sparkly black/sliver combo. It looks great over the black greasepaint stick and paired up with young punk. Great for dramatic looks or for smoking out other looks. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very impressed with the Style Black mineralize shadows.I got all of them and all most passed on this one thinking "oh its just a black shadow, I have those I don't need this." The texture was creamy and smooth and the fine silver sparkles were so vibrant, this is truly a black shadow with a lot of character. I would not purchase again because these shadows are HUGE and will last a lifetime. I will update this and let you know how the wear is. Trivial tidbit:
At the MAC store they told me Lady Gaga wore this shadow at the VMA's.