Stila Kitten Lip Glaze

3.8

This is just an average lip gloss. It doesn't last long but it doesn't feel sticky. I generally use it in the center of my lips as it's a bit too reflective for me to wear all over. The packaging is okay but I prefer a different applicator. Overall it's pretty but I don't think it's worth the price. I won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is by far the best lip gloss I have ever used, and as a self proclaimed cosmetic junkie, I have tried them all. The colors are beautiful and complimenting to all shades, but most importantly, it doesn't feel heavy and greasy like other glosses.it makes my lips feel soft. The brush applicator is my favorite because I'm able to line my lips with the gloss and get an ombre effect that I can't get with any other gloss.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

I always keep one of these around. Love the slight gold-toned shimmer of the gloss, and I think it wears well. Great spring and summer color -

The click pen annoys me sometimes, and I usually have to throw away the Lip Glazes quicker than other glosses since I feel like the pen gets gross quickly, BUT the color range, wearability, and consistency of the gloss makes it worth it. Sticky, but most glosses are.

I love the whole Kitten range, including the Convertible Color and the Smudge Pot - just smart, easy to use products.

*sigh* i love the whole kitten shade range offered from Stila. I bought a Kitten gift clutch from Nordstroms Rack which included the lip glaze, the eye shadow and the liquid iliuminator, smudge eye liner, clutch and bracelet for $30!!!

I'm not a big fan of glosses/glazes. They are too sticky and thick. This was sticky and thick, however it being high-end, it felt better on my lips than a drugstore lip gloss/glaze. The color is perfection, it would compliment many skin tones. I was impressed with the staying power, even while drinking and doing some light eating/snacking. Not a fan of the applicator but it'll do.

I wouldn't purchase this on its own as i think it goes for $20, but i'm glad i got it as part of the set =)

Kitten has the prettiest golden shimmer. It's a beautiful color and is perfect for my skin tone. I just wish it were more long wearing and a tad more pigmented but it is gorgeous.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have about six different Stila lip glazes and Kitten and Hibiscus are my faves. I like the variety of colors, the click pens, moderate to full coverage, and flowery scent, although not strong and overpowering.Only a point off because it starts to feel tacky after a few hours and starts a weird peeling.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very pretty!! I can see why the whole Kitten "franchise" has a cult following. This is a shimmery gold/peachy/nude gloss. Looks very nice paired w the Kitten e/s which I also have. I wonder if Stila uses or doesn't use certain preservatives coz I had to toss a bunch of Stila lipglosses which were less than a year old coz they had tasted/smelled "turn'd" rancid like. If that happens again the only Stila l/g I would even consider replacing is Kitten!! Serious makeup ambrosia...even with the steep price tag. Mine was in an Xmas set, but I bought a back up Kitten e/s already.... Won't buy a back up of the l/g because of the rancid stuff, but the moment I lose it or use it up, which ever comes 1st, I will run-not-walk to somewhere where Stila is sold :)

Worst lip gloss to every exist. I have naturally dry flakey lips and this thing made everything worse! With the shimmer in this product, it highlights all of the fine lines and makes my lips look old. It's soo sticky and it doesn't even last long. It's so uncomfortable on the lips! And the pigmentation is not even that good! If your looking for a lip gloss to splurge on, try Nars or NYC (in the drugstore) makes my holy grail glosses. They are smooth, moisturizing and creamy and full of color. You can buy like 10 of those for the price of one of these!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lip gloss! It looks reallly pretty on me (I have light/medium skin, blond hair, and blue eyes) and it smells and tastes really good. It's a little sticky when you first put it on but with in 2 minutes or so it's gone. This would have gotten five stars if it weren't for the packaging. I don't like the brush and when you twist the bottom to get it out, you have to keep twisting and twisting and you feel like you're wasting a lot of product. After a long time of twisting, a big glob of gloss comes up through the middle. I love this product but don't love the packaging

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I feel like I am in the minority here, but this gloss didnít work for me at all. In fact, its looks horrible. I was just left with a bronze metallic sheen on my lips. Luckily, I got this as part of a kit and didnít pay the full price for it. I will not repurchase.