Estee Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad - Amber Honey

3.8

on 4/12/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love Estee Lauder eyeshadows but these colors aren't very nice for my skin. They are also very sheer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This gives a gorgeous sheer colour. I this this would be great for all eye colours, maybe especially brown. I like this for everyday wear, very subtle and flattering.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/24/2012 1:48:00 AM

I got this during gift time and I am quite disappointed in the texture and pigmentation of these eyeshadow shades. Even with base and primer, it comes off as very sheer wash of colour. Great for people who want a sheer wash, subtle colour on their eyelids. I prefer my Mac, Urban Decay, Too Faced and Coastal Scents eyeshadow because they are very pigmentation and vibrant. I will not re purchase Estee Lauder eyeshadow. However, I love their foundation line!

on 2/11/2012 6:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a free gift and I would consider getting the full size quad. These shadows are wearable everyday and they are very flattering.

on 5/17/2011 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I gave this pallete an average rating because the colors are ordinary. However, I still think that the quality is fantastic, it's flattering and I think that on fairer skinned individuals this would be AMAZING. On me its a little blah, kind of blends into my skin in a bad way but I think that it was more my fault for choosing the wrong palette. Still I use the lightest shade as a brow highlight and the darkest as an everyday shadow every now and then.

Edit - I use this eyeshadow pallete almost every single day. I just realized its not blah - its neutrals with a bit of a kick. It gives me a bit of like a retro type coloring but its SUPER flattering. I think Estee Lauder just knows what looks good on women!

on 4/13/2011 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received this quad in a swap and I'm loving it so far! The shadows are very buttery and pigmented, and they give me a great bronze smokey eye. Will definitely repurchase...once I can fork up the cash >.<

on 3/11/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

My mom actually got this product for free since she buys so much stuff from Estee Lauder. She gave this to me when I was first getting into makeup. I'd say this has really good neutral shades that any girl should have. The quality is pretty good too. I've never really combined all 4 shades into a smokey eye or whatever, but I've worn them all individually. Gorgeous colors, especially the shimmery ones. Just make sure, like most other shadows, that you wear a base under it or it does come off easily.

on 1/20/2011 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Great neutral colors for a natural look. You could do a natural smoky eye, which is why I bought this quad. The eyeshadows are silky and I think pigmentation is excellent for the light colors.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty bad pigmentation, you could get more from a ds brand. The eyeshadow pans are also pretty small, so you don't even get a lot. Overall, I just can't say any good things about this because the pigmentation is just so horrible.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These colors are beautiful. I like to make a soft romantic look with this quad. I actually wore this on Valentine's Day and it was beautiful. The colors blend very well and are nicely pigmented.