Wet 'n' Wild 520E Hot Paris Pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I do like the color. It's a hot pink that works with me. Wet N Wild 15 mins aflame was too lavender for me. I always thought I could never wear pink lipstick but now I know I gotta respect my neutral warm undertone. I will stock up on this lippie and depot them into another container.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This color is a juicy, fruity, hot pink/coral that makes me think of summer, Hawaii, and happy times. This is just such a FUN, joy-filled color, it's unlike anything else in my collection.

The formula is creamy, smooth, and shiny. It's a mid-range silk finish, not super creamy and opaque, but not sheer and slippery either. This is just a nice cream lipstick. It only has the teenist bit of white in the base, you can hardly see it, only on very minute inspection of lip creases. I would say it doesn't really settle or accentuate texture - thankfully.

This is just adorable, especially for spring and summer. So cute!

It's like a mix between hot pink and red. You get the vibrancy of the pink but it doesn't look barbie because it's evened out with the red. BEAUTIFUL color, and my go to whenever I want to look hot!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally today adding the last of the dollar wnw lipsticks (USD$0.87 but yes I count my pennies! My makeup is dearly come by so yes I do). This is the most interesting shade. It almost reminds me a bit of Estée Lauder Rubelite in the right conditions/lighting. There's 2 gaping holes on the local Kroger wnw display that are missing some vampy colors but this is definitely a neat color & u can get the entire collection like I did for the cost of maybe 2 MAC or EL lippies & is a gr8 way to experiment w colors. I admit I would've probably never bought this had I not been on a quest to own all of certain wnw collections of lippies. It is very old fashioned EL Youth Dew or Chloe bridge playing boozy dusty has-a-cigarette-case-in-her-purse woman. It will make you look as smart as a whip w a tongue to match. I love the different personas makeup can give me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

These are normally 99 cents at your local drugstore. The color is gorgeous, hot pink mixed with red and on the pinkish side. I usually wear MUFE HD 153 and this color POPS against my skintone. Very pretty, stays put, has a nice sheen when layered over chapstick. The only downside is it smells a little weird, but who cares when you look this good for this price? I've heard it's a good dupe for Mac Love Goddess and although I don't have that color, photos seem to confirm it. Try it! You will not regret it.

ETA 8/8/13: I totes use this on my cheeks as a blusher (after liquid foundation and before powder), and it got me interested in blush again. Keeps me cute until I can get my hands on Illamasqua :). Try it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't sure I wanted to buy this at first since the packaging was so ugly but it was under $2 so I decided to anyways. The colour is so beautiful and bright. And it really does have a nice silky finish, however it does not last very long. Overall very happy with it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This color looks like a mix of hot pink, red, and fushia. I have a warm skin tone and would say this is a nice bright flattering color on me. It doesn't bleed, goes on smooth, and can be blotted to achieve a matte appearance. I bought this for very cheap on sale and would repurchase in the future.

This is called "Hot Paris Pink" but it definitely looks like a younger, warm red to me. Whatever the case, this is still a pretty color and as with the case of my other Silk Finish Lipstick, I haven't had any problems with the packaging, etc. It has a satin finish and like Nouveau Pink, it leaves behind a staining effect. The only reason I'm not giving this a 5/5 is because I prefer pink lips over red ones.

I tried this lipstick today for the first time. It was on sale at Rite Aid for 69 cents, which is an even greater steal than it's regular price of 99 cents. Anyway, I really liked the color for Spring, which is a bright (but not super bright or neon) red pink that leans sort of coral on me. It has sort of a face brightening effect. The drawback for me with this product is that is seems to have a lot of "slip" to it and it requires several re-applications throughout the day. It seemed to wear off and leave uneven traces of color anytime I ate or drank anything. I tend to go more for the matte, longer lasting lipsticks, such as the Wet N Wild Mega Last. Those are amazing and can hold a candle to any of my high end lipsticks from Armani, Nars, Mac, etc. However, if you tend to go for more "moisturizing" or non-matte lipsticks, I would say give this product a try.

#520 was bought as a dupe to force of love in MACs Chen Man collection.

They are not exact dupes. Force is a opaque matte while 520 is semi opaque and glossy. It is in the same tone but not as bright. If you want the look for less this is a great alternative.

I mixed it with MACs St.Germain & 520 and got the closest dupe in intensity of force of love in a creamy (not matte) shade.

Chanels Peony lipliner is also in this color range.

Love #520!