e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush

e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush
Milani blush in sweet cheeks & elf blush brushStudio Blush BrushLove it but unfortunately...Studio Blush Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product everyday, but rarely for blush! I actually use it to set my undereye and my t-zone since it's the perfect size. It picks up powder nicely, pressed or loose, and dusts it on exactly where I want it.  Additionally, I also use this for light contouring on my cheekbones and jawline and it does a great job. I can't believe how little I paid for such a versatile brush As much as I enjoy my high-end tools, E.l.f. often kills it when it comes to certain products and this is one of them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this brush at all. The shape is beyond average, the bristles aren't really soft. It doesn't blend my blush as well as MAC or Real Techniques. It's cheap but in my opinion, doesn't worth having.

on 9/17/2017 11:02:00 PM

really love this brush, been using this brush almost every day for A little over two years and haven't had a problem, really soft and Applys product really well! defenetly worth more then it cost!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This sturdy little blush brush is good for applying less pigmented blushes that need more powder applied.

It isn't the best for intense blushes because the bristles are a bit dense so it can pack a lot of pigment on and be tricky to blend out (not a super blender).

BUT in less to mid-pigmented blushes this is a great little workhorse and blends fine. It's a smaller brush so you can easily play around with placement and precise application.

Gets the job done at a great price!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite brushes for blush. I love this for blushes that are sheer, and need to be layered. The density of the bristles and the the tapered part of the brush is just perfect for precise placement and blending. Love this for bronzing as well. 1 brush has lasted me over 3 years.

on 3/6/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't personally reach for this for blush application, but it's great for both highlighting (especially if you want a natural, or diffused as someone below described it as, look) and setting concealer under your eyes. It's not the softest brush I have, but it's definitely not scratchy either. For the price, you really can't go wrong. A great budget friendly brush, that you can get a bunch of different uses out of if you're in a pinch.

on 3/1/2017 10:01:00 AM

I really like this brush! I think i've only used a few times for actual blush, I think I may have even used it for bronzer which was ok, but I really like to grab this for when I want a diffused highlight look. It's literally $3, how can you not try it? Plus, it has different uses. Never noticed any shedding or color loss when washing. I like the pointed tip, perfect to stamp a little blush on the apples of your cheek. Would repurchase more but the one I have now, i've had for years and it's still fine. It's soft, too. I also really like the all black look of the studio line, looks very sleek.

on 3/1/2017 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A little bit of shedding but nothing crazy, it applies a good amount of product and blends it in well.

Very soft and easy to use. works well for powder blush or setting the under eyes

on 12/12/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING BRUSH, SUPER AFFORDABLE!!

Popular Makeup Brushes