E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush

E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
Milani blush in sweet cheeks & elf blush brushStudio Blush BrushLove it but unfortunately...Studio Blush Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite brushes for blush. I love this for blushes that are sheer, and need to be layered. The density of the bristles and the the tapered part of the brush is just perfect for precise placement and blending. Love this for bronzing as well. 1 brush has lasted me over 3 years.

on 3/6/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't personally reach for this for blush application, but it's great for both highlighting (especially if you want a natural, or diffused as someone below described it as, look) and setting concealer under your eyes. It's not the softest brush I have, but it's definitely not scratchy either. For the price, you really can't go wrong. A great budget friendly brush, that you can get a bunch of different uses out of if you're in a pinch.

on 3/1/2017 10:01:00 AM

I really like this brush! I think i've only used a few times for actual blush, I think I may have even used it for bronzer which was ok, but I really like to grab this for when I want a diffused highlight look. It's literally $3, how can you not try it? Plus, it has different uses. Never noticed any shedding or color loss when washing. I like the pointed tip, perfect to stamp a little blush on the apples of your cheek. Would repurchase more but the one I have now, i've had for years and it's still fine. It's soft, too. I also really like the all black look of the studio line, looks very sleek.

on 3/1/2017 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A little bit of shedding but nothing crazy, it applies a good amount of product and blends it in well.

Very soft and easy to use. works well for powder blush or setting the under eyes

on 12/12/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING BRUSH, SUPER AFFORDABLE!!

on 10/29/2016 6:55:00 PM

A great brush for contour, highlight and blush as it lends really nice and evenly. Even after a few washes, the brush hairs remains soft and keeps its shape. Considering it's price of $8 AUD you really can't complain.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite brushes. I use it strictly for contour, and it's perfect. You can use it to get that harsh contour line or blend it up to give a soften look. With some contour powders, I can blend them up with this brush to get a blush-like effect. I actually don't like this for blush, but it is a staple in my collection. I would put it in my top 5 brushes. A+++, highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This brush is perfect for setting your under-eye concealer with powder, applying blush, contouring, and highlighting. Its 3 in 1 for a great price! It never sheds and it washes well!

on 10/28/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect sized brush for applying blush, contour or highlighter as it is not too small, that it deposits too much pigment in one spot, nor is it too fluffy that product is over-blended. Synthetic bristles are soft on the skin and easy to clean. I find e.l.f. brushes hold up well over time and are more than worth the few dollars they cost. An added bonus is that each brush comes with a protective sleeve that slips over the bristles so it keeps the brush relatively clean/sterile in your makeup bag. Too bad we have such a limited selection here in Canada. I will have to stock up on more of these on my next shopping trip to the U.S.!

Popular Makeup Brushes