E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/31/2016 10:22:00 PM

By far the most versifile brush ive ever brought! I own zoeva, sigma and many other brishes but i use my elf blush brush the most!! Whether its for contouring, hightilighting blush or setting powder this brush is amazing cant recomend enough

on 5/2/2016 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My go-to daily use blush brush. Very nice quality, picks up product well and blends nicely.

To Read all 285 Reviews, Login or Join

I've been previously using the Angled Blush Brush but decided to try this out for comparison, & found that this is a better fit for me. With the angled brush, I have the tendency to overdo blush, but with this, I'm more careful & see to it that I only gently tap on the blush & I get the perfect amount of product. Initially, the smaller size of the brush bristles made me think that the angled brush was better, but I found that I apply blush better with its flat-tapered shape. Easy to clean and doesn't shed easily; Inexpensive, too. I bought another & use it as a highlighting/strobing brush. Fab to give as gifts as well.

on 12/31/2015 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a excellent brush! It is so soft. I love to use it under my eyes.

on 12/13/2015 3:31:00 AM

Favourite face brush without a doubt! This is alright as a blush brush, but I much prefer to use it for under eye setting + T-zone setting. It works quite well for highlighting and contouring as well.

I love this E.L.F makeup brush. It is one of the few makeup brushes I use in the morning for my morning makeup routine. I actually use this incredible brush to set my concealer with my amazing Coty powder underneath my eyes. I love the packaging and the price is $3.00 and now E.L.F is available in CVS among other beauty supply stores and drugstores . I love that it comes in a plastic case that you can keep to use when you travel . I love E.L.F makeup brushes and yes I used this makeup brush this morning .

on 9/13/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't use this for blush or contour. I'd been on the search for the ELF small tapered brush for weeks and when I had finally given up, I saw this and figured I could use it. It has a slight angled cut that makes it great for setting undereye concealer with powder. However, after my first wash the bristles started falling out! I have other ELF brushes and none of them have had this problem. I don't have any problems during application, but every time I wash it it sheds :(

on 9/1/2015 11:34:00 AM

I'm obsessed with this brush. I prefer using it for contouring/bronzing and to set my under eye concealer. It isn't a bad blush brush, but I prefer fluffier brushes to apply my blush. The packaging of this is amazing, it seems super high quality, especially considering its ELF. Definitely repurchase this

on 8/26/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've never used it for blush, but I rarely use blush anyway. I love this brush for precise application of powder on the T zone, it's perfect for that! love love love! I've been looking for a high end version of this brush with the same shape because this shape is great for my liking. You can use it for highlighting and I've used it for contouring a couple of times after seeing the great makeup artist Katelyn Galloway using it in a contour video. So yeah I like this brush!
I have to mention that the handle came off, but I fixed it with super glue and I still keep it, it won't come off again .
Here is the link to Katelyn contour video where she uses this:

on 8/7/2015 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this brush!! It's one of my most used brush and I have over 100 brushes and most of them, almost all of them are high end & really expensive, but I can honestly say this tops a lot of those expensive brushes. It's a $3 brush that I use daily. I don't use it for blush, but I use it to set my undereye concealer and to highlight under my contour. I love this brush great quality for cheap price.

Popular Makeup Brushes