E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush

E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
Milani blush in sweet cheeks & elf blush brushStudio Blush BrushLove it but unfortunately...Studio Blush Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/17/2017 11:02:00 PM

really love this brush, been using this brush almost every day for A little over two years and haven't had a problem, really soft and Applys product really well! defenetly worth more then it cost!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This sturdy little blush brush is good for applying less pigmented blushes that need more powder applied.

It isn't the best for intense blushes because the bristles are a bit dense so it can pack a lot of pigment on and be tricky to blend out (not a super blender).

BUT in less to mid-pigmented blushes this is a great little workhorse and blends fine. It's a smaller brush so you can easily play around with placement and precise application.

Gets the job done at a great price!

on 3/1/2017 10:01:00 AM

I really like this brush! I think i've only used a few times for actual blush, I think I may have even used it for bronzer which was ok, but I really like to grab this for when I want a diffused highlight look. It's literally $3, how can you not try it? Plus, it has different uses. Never noticed any shedding or color loss when washing. I like the pointed tip, perfect to stamp a little blush on the apples of your cheek. Would repurchase more but the one I have now, i've had for years and it's still fine. It's soft, too. I also really like the all black look of the studio line, looks very sleek.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite brushes for blush. I love this for blushes that are sheer, and need to be layered. The density of the bristles and the the tapered part of the brush is just perfect for precise placement and blending. Love this for bronzing as well. 1 brush has lasted me over 3 years.

on 3/6/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't personally reach for this for blush application, but it's great for both highlighting (especially if you want a natural, or diffused as someone below described it as, look) and setting concealer under your eyes. It's not the softest brush I have, but it's definitely not scratchy either. For the price, you really can't go wrong. A great budget friendly brush, that you can get a bunch of different uses out of if you're in a pinch.

on 3/1/2017 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A little bit of shedding but nothing crazy, it applies a good amount of product and blends it in well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite brushes. I use it strictly for contour, and it's perfect. You can use it to get that harsh contour line or blend it up to give a soften look. With some contour powders, I can blend them up with this brush to get a blush-like effect. I actually don't like this for blush, but it is a staple in my collection. I would put it in my top 5 brushes. A+++, highly recommend.

on 10/29/2016 6:55:00 PM

A great brush for contour, highlight and blush as it lends really nice and evenly. Even after a few washes, the brush hairs remains soft and keeps its shape. Considering it's price of $8 AUD you really can't complain.

on 12/12/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING BRUSH, SUPER AFFORDABLE!!

Very soft and easy to use. works well for powder blush or setting the under eyes

Popular Makeup Brushes