E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush

E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
Milani blush in sweet cheeks & elf blush brushStudio Blush BrushLove it but unfortunately...Studio Blush Brush

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Very soft and easy to use. works well for powder blush or setting the under eyes

on 12/12/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING BRUSH, SUPER AFFORDABLE!!

on 10/29/2016 6:55:00 PM

A great brush for contour, highlight and blush as it lends really nice and evenly. Even after a few washes, the brush hairs remains soft and keeps its shape. Considering it's price of $8 AUD you really can't complain.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite brushes. I use it strictly for contour, and it's perfect. You can use it to get that harsh contour line or blend it up to give a soften look. With some contour powders, I can blend them up with this brush to get a blush-like effect. I actually don't like this for blush, but it is a staple in my collection. I would put it in my top 5 brushes. A+++, highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This brush is perfect for setting your under-eye concealer with powder, applying blush, contouring, and highlighting. Its 3 in 1 for a great price! It never sheds and it washes well!

on 10/28/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect sized brush for applying blush, contour or highlighter as it is not too small, that it deposits too much pigment in one spot, nor is it too fluffy that product is over-blended. Synthetic bristles are soft on the skin and easy to clean. I find e.l.f. brushes hold up well over time and are more than worth the few dollars they cost. An added bonus is that each brush comes with a protective sleeve that slips over the bristles so it keeps the brush relatively clean/sterile in your makeup bag. Too bad we have such a limited selection here in Canada. I will have to stock up on more of these on my next shopping trip to the U.S.!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's hard to give a lengthy review for a brush so I'll just keep it short and sweet.. ELF does brushes very, very well and for a shockingly low price. Regardless of what you think about their other makeup, the entire Studio brush line is worth a trip to CVS in it's own right.
This brush is on the small side for a blush brush, which is not a bad thing as this applies blush directly to the apples of the cheeks. Because the brush isn't super dense, you won't get a scary heap of color a la Bozo the Clown after using this.
Application is always smooth and it picks up the product evenly but buildably. Perfect for those of you who like a "gentle touch" when it comes to blush and prefer a more natural flushed look.
I have only been using this recently, but it hasn't shed a single hair and seems durable. The handle is a lightweight plastic that is ideal for carrying in a makeup bag. We all like weighty, sturdy makeup brushes as they seem to be higher quality, but when it comes to wearing them around town it's not convenient for them to be heavy or bulky.
I really love these brushes and it doesn't hurt that they're now available pretty much everywhere and seemingly always on sale. I will continue to repurchase this brush and any others I happen to find.

on 5/31/2016 10:22:00 PM

By far the most versifile brush ive ever brought! I own zoeva, sigma and many other brishes but i use my elf blush brush the most!! Whether its for contouring, hightilighting blush or setting powder this brush is amazing cant recomend enough

on 5/2/2016 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My go-to daily use blush brush. Very nice quality, picks up product well and blends nicely.

I've been previously using the Angled Blush Brush but decided to try this out for comparison, & found that this is a better fit for me. With the angled brush, I have the tendency to overdo blush, but with this, I'm more careful & see to it that I only gently tap on the blush & I get the perfect amount of product. Initially, the smaller size of the brush bristles made me think that the angled brush was better, but I found that I apply blush better with its flat-tapered shape. Easy to clean and doesn't shed easily; Inexpensive, too. I bought another & use it as a highlighting/strobing brush. Fab to give as gifts as well.

Popular Makeup Brushes