71%

$21.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

4 months ago

One of the BEST felt tip Eyeliners i have ever had! It draws on 1 single dark line without having to go over it many times. There is a RollerBall inside to Shake. I have had a sample size for a few months now and it still performs the same and not even close to drying out. Now that is an Excellent Formula/Product.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

4 months ago

While I like the way the fine tip holds together and glides easily, the pens dry out quickly. There are cheaper options from NYX

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 months ago

It's just not dark enough for me. I like it but it can be used as a base for a smokier shadow look not as a sole cat eyeliner one as I want blackest black for that. Faded on me yesterday on one eye only but that's fine as these things can be touched up. Doesn't run.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

4 months ago

This is the only eyeliner I'll use because the tip is so dang precise and it's a BRUSH tip, as opposed to a felt tip. I hate felt tip pens - (Maybe I'm a snob? I don't know.) they soak up eyeshadow and don't distribute the liner well, unlike this Kat Von D brush. The consistency of the eyeliner itself is phenomenal - waterproof, but somehow still so easy to wash off without extra effort! It's a very rich black, and stays put. What more can I say? I'm glad I have this eyeliner in my life. The only thing that irks me a little is the price; for something I use everyday and go through fairly quickly, it's a bit steep. Either way, I'll pay the price. It's worth it.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 months ago

I got a sample size of this eyeliner in black. It’s good— waterproof, very black, and I do like the brush tip— but it’s not worth the price. I will stick to buying the NYX or Essence versions, which are just as good and cost just a few dollars.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

This is your basic ultra fine liquid liner with a super fine point. It is designed like a pen. It is definitely waterproof and it truly lasts all day and it removes nicely with eye makeup remover. I just cannot justify the price. $20.00. A drugstore waterproof liner works just as well for less than half the cost. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

5 months ago

I’ve gone through two of these eyeliners and I really like it. It has nice pigmentation and lasts ALL day - I usually apply it around 8:00 am and by the time I’m taking it off at 11:00 pm, it’s still intact. That’s a big deal for my oily eyelids. I also love the applicator - super thin so you can get a really precise line. So easy to use and it’s pretty affordable. My only gripe is that I feel like it tends to dry out kinda quickly. But other than that, it’s really great.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0
from

7 months ago

I really don't get the hype for this one. I have super greasy lids so most eyeliners transfer on me no matter what and this one is no exception. The applicator is great but the liner itself is just mediocre and it's absolutely not worth the price. There's nothing special about the formula, either.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

8 months ago

It's okay I guess. But its quite expensive for an eyeliner especially in my country.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 months ago

I have this in a sample size, and I love the fine brush tip. I’d never used a liner like that before, and I’ll definitely be buying brush tip going forward. I think the applicator deposits product well (in contrast to a lot of felt tips I’ve tried), and it stays on, but it just isn’t very dark or buildable.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29