Lime Crime Finishing Pixie Dust [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

1 review

on 9/23/2009 2:37:00 PM

I love this powder. It looks white in the container but goes on completely translucent and is good for any skin color. The mineral foundation I use by Urban Decay matches my skin so well that I don't want to mess it up with a colored powder, so I like that this one leaves no color. I've also used it with liquid foundation. It's silica microsphere powder and controls shine without looking unhealthily matte and flat. The container is tiny, but a little goes a long way...this powder will last longer than you think it will!! However, if you accidentally apply too much, you're still not gonna look cakey; it's pretty much mistake-proof! I don't use a whopping big face brush, and mine fits into the container or into the lid just fine. It blends so nice and doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't have a long list of ingredients (only two - well, technically one, if you are familiar with Doe Deere's secret ingredient *smile*), so no talc, no parabens, etc. that could irritate your skin. After it sets, your skin just looks smoother and more finished. I love the Lime Crime line in general!! AND it's a cruelty-free line - always something I look for.