OC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

I have an extremely oily T-zone area, and I mean extremely. I realise that there is no primer created that can contain the oil that my skin produces. This product gives my makeup a bit more staying power, and lasts longer than other primers I have tried. The biggest plus for me is that it stops my makeup moving around on my face and stops it from going patchy, so my foundation wears off evenly if I put this on. I had almost given up on wearing foundation before I used this product.

It controls my oil for about 2 hours, no where near 8, but I am an extreme case.

I will be buying again once I run out, and have been using it for about a month now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This gel is awesome! It doesn't last a full 8 hours but it is pretty close to that! The scent goes away after it dries and doesn't smell that bad to begin with. I have terrible oily skin and I needed to stop breaking out. My mom bought it from the dermatologist for $43 and let me try it out. After using this stuff for only a few days I stopped having daily breakouts and my skin started to clear up. On the first day I used it, we went hiking and I sweated a ton but I did not look greasy at ALL. I thought : this is amazing! So I went on Amazon and found it for $27 and ordered it. I would totally recommend this to a friend.