OC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel

Filtered by age: 19-24

I bought this product off Amazon for $25 a tube for 1.6 oz of product. I was really excited to try this product because of the positive reviews I read on Amazon. I have excessive oily skin that usually gets shiny before I even leave the house in the morning. So I can safely say that I have oily skin. I usually have to blot several times a day to look somewhat decent and presentable. I've tried tons and tons of mattifiers and oil controlling product but have yet to find anything that seemed to make a noticeable difference. This is a white gel product with a thick consistency. I tend to use more on the areas that get oily faster such as nose and chin area. This product does hold up really well for at least 6 hours for me which is pretty insane! The only down fall is that this product breaks me out. Everytime I use it, I always get a cystic breakout. sigh.... I have yet to throw this product out and still use it when I go out for special events. For everyday oil control, Im still sticking to my trusty blotting sheet until they come up with a cure for this. Please, if anyone has any suggestions, please mesg me!

The most important beauty product I own. I look like a grease slick moments after washing my face on the reg, but if I apply this I get 6-8 perfectly matte hours depending on the weather (and what foundation I use on top of it) Just amazing, amazing, amazing. If you have medium large pores and are sick of looking dewy all the damn time, I was getting filmed under hot lights dancing around with sweaty hair and my face still looked like it was made out of suede with this stuff on. WELL worth the price. I do keep worrying that its slightly less effective since they changed to the new packaging although that could be paranoia, but even with the new packaging & a greasy foundation on top I get a solid 5 glow free hours.