Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

3.8

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Corn Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Ceterath-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oat Kernel Flour, Allantoin.

on 7/22/2016 11:42:00 AM

I've had this mask for about a month now and I've really enjoyed it. I have both oily and dry skin in certain areas and even though the packaging says "for normal to oily skin types", it doesn't irritate my dry skin or make it worse. A little really does go a long way with this product. I use it once or twice a week and I have barely made a dent. When you first put it on you will feel a tingling or slight stinging sensation. You can really feel the mask working and drawing the toxins out of your pores. I usually leave it on until it stops tingling which is around 10-15 minutes. I can noticeably see smaller pores, especially around my nose. My face also feels smoother and looks less dull after this mask. I then use a spot treatment for my acne, a toner and then a moisturizer to finish. I have tried quite a few masks and this is easily one of my favorites. This product is a staple in my weekly skin care routine.

Texture is quite light for a clay mask, which makes it easy to spread on face.

Mild, didn't cause any breakouts or dry up my skin. Barely any smell which means lesser chemicals, huge jar comes with great volumes. Cooling sensation is relaxing. Does clear up pores to some extent, can be a stable cleansing mask but definitely not a life changing product.

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/26/2016 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love!!! My skin looks so good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product few days ago. I thought this mask would be THE ONE for me as it described everything I wanted to get rid of. Unclogging pores, eliminate debris, purifying skin, and appearance of pores are minimized! I was in doubt when I bought this product and actually wanted a sample of it first, but she didn't really offer one I could try before purchasing the big jar.

The mask stung immediately as I put thin layer on my face. Having just suffered from a reaction of a face cream two months ago, I wasn't going to challenge it again and I went to wash it off with a washcloth. My entire face was red and I take it as a bad sign, since I do not want to stress my skin any more. I think I wore this mask for approx. 2 minutes and when the redness faded I did think my pores on my cheeks looked a little better.

The mask feels just like any clay mask. It doesn't have a significant smell, it reminds me of plastic (not bad) and the texture of the mask is quite nice.

that mask is really expensive for that performance.

on 11/30/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm a huge Kiehl's fan but this product let me down. I was planning to buy this mask but asked for a sample beforehand (thank God I did!).

This mask burnt and after I washed it off, there were red patches on my nose and cheeks which never happened before. It took me a day for the redness to disappear.

The only pro: the consistency. It makes it easy to apply. But why would you even want to apply it at all?

on 11/21/2015 12:59:00 PM

I got this as a sample with one of my purchases.
I tried it once and it burned my skin. It made my skin felt irritated and dry for a whole week before finding my moisture balance back.

Yes it did shrink my pores with one use, but definitely not worth feeling irritated skin for a week.

Wouldn't recommand.

on 11/15/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not good for sensitive skin, I found this out the hard way. Something in it made my skin feel irritated and burned, so I threw it out.

on 10/8/2015 11:10:00 AM

Having sensitive skin, this BURNS... it isn't comfortable
But its good value and lasts for aprox. 1year

on 5/7/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finished one jar of this
Quite good mask, but for the price there are a lot of mask out there better than this one
It does sting to the face, but it is ok to handle a blackhed

Popular Masks