Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.3

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 10/20/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

No, this did not work as a "vacuum cleaner", not even close. This was a mediocre mask at best, nothing special or worth $45. I got and get way better results from the pure Aztec Indian Clay that costs $7.

on 7/21/2011 3:48:00 PM

ok, i got this product for free with a purchase from sephora, and i'm so iffy about whether it's worth paying for. as others have noted below, it has a way of dilating pores in hopes that somehow the blackheads will be 'vaccuumed' out. the latter part, you have to do yourself! by that i mean, after rinsing the product off, i noticed my pores were bigger and more open, but they weren't completely clear. i was able to clear them by washing my face again (with my clarisonic) or using a pore strip. point being, i don't know if this will be a typical routine for me because of the price of the product and the fact that pore strips and clarisonic are just as effective!

on 4/16/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Like many others, I don't really use this as recommended on the package. I tend to use it as a primer on the T-zone. It does help smooth the skin and foundation goes on nicely over it.

But even after a couple of months of use, I haven't noticed any kind of difference in the size of my pores or how much dirt is in them. So the "vacuum" effect really isn't happening. The other thing I dislike about the packaging is that if I don't use it for a day or two, the nozzle gets clogged with hardened product. Kind of leads to waste of the product.

Too expensive to repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this product only once and I saw instant results. I had oversized pores and constant blackheads right under my eyes on my cheek bones and on my nose, and this product cleared EVERYTHING out and shrunk my pores. It was $45 at Sephora which isn't the cheapest, but since you only have to use it a couple of times a week its worth the price. I've been using it for a little over for a week now and am shocked at how much better my skin looks. I never thought my skin could look this good and am looking forward to trying out other dr brandt products.