Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.1

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 5/28/2014 3:04:00 PM

This did not do anything for me :(

The thing that has solved my blackheads has been a proper cleansing routine and the introduction of a gel exfoliant after cleansing. Caroline Hirons explains how to cleanse on her blog- really recommend it.

on 7/28/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HOLY GRAIL UP IN THIS BITCH! HOLY GRAIL UP IN THIS BITCH!

i've always had oily skin. and even though i'm almost 44 and now live in arid El Paso, Texas, i STILL have oily skin. so, of course, the pores on my face, particularly on my nose, get worse and worse as i age. i can make them temporarily smaller with strips, exfoliations, peels, and all the usual stuff, and i can camouflage them well with good products, such as Benefit's. however, nothing really made any lasting difference.

i got a deluxe sample (0.4 ounces! very generous) in a New Beauty Test Tube. i applied it diligently as instructed, and within a week, i was stunned-- the pores on my nose were noticeably less pronounced. unfortunately the shoddy packaging broke. i liked the ability to pump just what you need, thereby not wasting product, and keeping it fresh and sanitary. however, when i still had about 1/3 product left, the pump broke. the consistency of the product is very thick (doesn't have much of a smell, though), so there was no way i could get it out, unless i literally sawed into the container. such a waste! had i paid for it, i'd have gotten an exchange.

anyway, i've been without the product for about a month, and my nose pores haven't not yet re-expanded. with good skincare, i think i can keep them at bay for quite some time.

a few years ago, it started to look like i had a few scattered freckles on my nose. actually kinda cute, until you realized they were PORES. this is the only product that has made a permanent difference. LOVE.

I really don't understand the great reviews of this, I felt that it did nothing for my skin!

I thought this was genius, really worked on me, not clearing pores entirely but certainly minimising them.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this product! It is a great addition to an at home facial. It really helps unclog pores!

on 5/11/2011 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I ended up taking this product back because I saw little to no results while using it. My skin did feel/look a bit tighter but it didn't clear out my pores or even remotely help with blackheads/whiteheads. If your going to try it, maybe get it from somewhere like Sephora with a good return policy.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love some of Dr. Brandt's products, but this did not help the stubborn blackheads on my nose. My skin felt tingly and refreshed -- I just wish it had loosened more of the clogged pores in my T-zone.

on 2/21/2011 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Another great Dr. Brandt product. Although it may not be strong enough for younger, acne-prone skin, it works well on my middle-aged combination/oily skin. I only use it on my nose and forehead and allow it to dry a good 15 minutes before rinsing it off. It isn't overly drying and does not cause flaking. It removes blackheads over time if you continue to use it 3 or 4 times a week. The pore strips that every one is raving about below are way too strong for mature skin and can actually cause broken capillaries if used repeatedly.

on 3/14/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

To be fair, I don't have black heads so maybe this stuff works great on them. However, I do have large pores that often look kind of clogged with stuff so I thought that this would be a good cleaner to try on them and was excited to get a large sample. This cleaner did make my skin soft. However, the only change I noticed in my pores was that they looked bigger and more noticeable. Perhaps this is because some of the junk inside them came out, but if that is the case then I think this stuff should tighten them too because my pores actually look bigger now than before I used this stuff. I did not notice any other skin changes. When used as a mask, as directed I did not notice any additional results, nor did I feel the cooling tingly sensation the tube said that I might.

I was excited to try this product after reading about it at several different places. Didn't do anything for my skin, not even immediately after use. No poreshrinking, no glow, no nothing. And the price on top of that, really expensive for the small amount of product and the non existing result =(.