Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.5

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 10/4/2015 9:20:00 AM

This is a a way overpriced mask. I ended up giving this product away to reduce clutter because I honestly did not notice a difference from before to after. A much better mask alternative would be Murad's clay mask with sulfur, which leaves skin feeling conditioned afterwards (rare for a clay mask) but also helps to reduce the size of acne and helps eliminate blackheads quicker.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this product only once and I saw instant results. I had oversized pores and constant blackheads right under my eyes on my cheek bones and on my nose, and this product cleared EVERYTHING out and shrunk my pores. It was $45 at Sephora which isn't the cheapest, but since you only have to use it a couple of times a week its worth the price. I've been using it for a little over for a week now and am shocked at how much better my skin looks. I never thought my skin could look this good and am looking forward to trying out other dr brandt products.

Video Reviews & Tutorials