Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.1

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 9/20/2009 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My nose contains many, many visible pores. They're clean for the most part, but, I spend a lot of time trying to keep them clean. I can say with strong conviction that this Vacuum Cleaner/Blackhead Extractor really does work! I am very happy that I tried this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this product only once and I saw instant results. I had oversized pores and constant blackheads right under my eyes on my cheek bones and on my nose, and this product cleared EVERYTHING out and shrunk my pores. It was $45 at Sephora which isn't the cheapest, but since you only have to use it a couple of times a week its worth the price. I've been using it for a little over for a week now and am shocked at how much better my skin looks. I never thought my skin could look this good and am looking forward to trying out other dr brandt products.

on 11/9/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product claims to extract oil and blackheads, but it's more of a basic salicylic/glycolic acid mask than anything else. It dries quickly and has cooling ingredients that make it refreshing, but it's unlikely that it will be able to suck anything out of your pores.

on 12/2/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only product that has worked on reducing my blackheads. I noticed results after the third use. If used more than three times/week it can be drying to the skin. It was expensive but a little goes a long way.

on 12/2/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW ... I have had horrile enlarged pores on and around my nose for years and horrile oily skin i bought this last week and have used it twice and the difference is amazing !! I started a new skin care routine as well so that could be helping as well but i really think this stuff is doing the job money well spent i just hope i can get more as i bought this while in New York.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Feels cool and nice to the skin. Easy to rinse off too.
Have only tried it a few times and seems that the skin is brightened up and smooth. (But then again, most mask or equivalent products tend to temporarily perk up the skin immediately after use.) I will probably use it for a bit longer to see any obvious results.
This is a bit pricey though.

I was excited to try this product after reading about it at several different places. Didn't do anything for my skin, not even immediately after use. No poreshrinking, no glow, no nothing. And the price on top of that, really expensive for the small amount of product and the non existing result =(.

on 1/28/2010 5:52:00 PM

I have this annoying little family of 6 clogged pores living on the left side of my cheek. I've tried to evict them several times in non-abbrasive ways like spot tx's, cleansers and serums. I've tried harsh ways like scrubbing and picking at them. Still, they don't get the message that my left cheek isn't a free home! I've been eyeing this product for months and checking the reviews and decided to give this a whirl. The product instructions said to leave it on the skin for say 10 minutes, rinse off w/ warm water and use 2-3x/week. Well, I following the instructions and saw no results. I then bumped up the time to 1/2 hour and used it every day, twice a day and still no signs of those free-loaders leaving my cheek. I'm done messing around w/ this product! I have large pores and they didn't seem to get any smaller w/ this product. I gave it 2 lippies because it does leave my skin very soft and I love the smell of this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Being 48 and having had blackhead for all but 11 of those years, I know that there's no magic product out there to get them to go away and not come back. My pores are stretched, I don't expect to ever see them small, but I would like those blackheads to go away. I started this treatment with a chin full of them, with extraction the only way to see them gone. Well, I have to say I'm very pleased with this product. There's a noticeable difference in my chin nose and cheeks, they definitely look better. I use this 4 or 5 times a week (not drying for me, not when you're starting with oily skin) and I see results. I'll pay this, because I really see it work.

on 3/14/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

To be fair, I don't have black heads so maybe this stuff works great on them. However, I do have large pores that often look kind of clogged with stuff so I thought that this would be a good cleaner to try on them and was excited to get a large sample. This cleaner did make my skin soft. However, the only change I noticed in my pores was that they looked bigger and more noticeable. Perhaps this is because some of the junk inside them came out, but if that is the case then I think this stuff should tighten them too because my pores actually look bigger now than before I used this stuff. I did not notice any other skin changes. When used as a mask, as directed I did not notice any additional results, nor did I feel the cooling tingly sensation the tube said that I might.