Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 7/2/2012 1:01:00 AM

Got this as part of a Pores No More sample kit. It works great as a spot treatment! You can't actually go out with it on though

on 2/21/2011 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Another great Dr. Brandt product. Although it may not be strong enough for younger, acne-prone skin, it works well on my middle-aged combination/oily skin. I only use it on my nose and forehead and allow it to dry a good 15 minutes before rinsing it off. It isn't overly drying and does not cause flaking. It removes blackheads over time if you continue to use it 3 or 4 times a week. The pore strips that every one is raving about below are way too strong for mature skin and can actually cause broken capillaries if used repeatedly.

on 4/16/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Like many others, I don't really use this as recommended on the package. I tend to use it as a primer on the T-zone. It does help smooth the skin and foundation goes on nicely over it.

But even after a couple of months of use, I haven't noticed any kind of difference in the size of my pores or how much dirt is in them. So the "vacuum" effect really isn't happening. The other thing I dislike about the packaging is that if I don't use it for a day or two, the nozzle gets clogged with hardened product. Kind of leads to waste of the product.

Too expensive to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Being 48 and having had blackhead for all but 11 of those years, I know that there's no magic product out there to get them to go away and not come back. My pores are stretched, I don't expect to ever see them small, but I would like those blackheads to go away. I started this treatment with a chin full of them, with extraction the only way to see them gone. Well, I have to say I'm very pleased with this product. There's a noticeable difference in my chin nose and cheeks, they definitely look better. I use this 4 or 5 times a week (not drying for me, not when you're starting with oily skin) and I see results. I'll pay this, because I really see it work.

Video Reviews & Tutorials