Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.1

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

Scooped this up as a sample in a recent Ulta haul, and I was pretty hesitant to try it since reading the reviews made me feel meh about it. But it is pretty good!!! I feel it it reduces my redness and my uneven complexion as well as remove some but not all blackheads. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clear (temporarily), HOW I LOVE THAT FEELING.
all in all it's a good product, and does most of what it claims to do.

While I've only used it a few times, I really like it.

I have sensitive-combination skin, and when I heard how heavy duty this way supposed to me, I got a bit nervous. I have a small sample bottle right now.

I use it after cleansing my face with PTR's Gentle Foaming Cleanser. After 7 or so minutes, I washed it with warm water and, I kid you not, DIRT and BLACKHEADS came off on the washcloth. It leaves me red for only a few minutes, but the blackheads on my nose and cheeks are literally 50% gone. I love this.

Yes, I agree it is a bit pricey, but if I keep getting these results...well. I really won't care~!

on 10/16/2011 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The sales associate at Sephora told me this was awesome for removing blackheads. He made it seem like your blackheads would be removed once you rinsed this product off. This didn't happen. It worked better on my chin than on my nose. It didn't seem to get rid of any on my nose.

Another problem I have is the pump stopped working. Not really sure what's causing this since I tried rinsing the pump and nothing seems to be stuck/dried in the nozzle. I can't seem to fix it. Anyone else have this problem?

on 5/11/2011 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I ended up taking this product back because I saw little to no results while using it. My skin did feel/look a bit tighter but it didn't clear out my pores or even remotely help with blackheads/whiteheads. If your going to try it, maybe get it from somewhere like Sephora with a good return policy.

on 3/9/2011 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Didnt see any results when I used this product by itself, but when combined with Biore Pore Strips, it loosens up the blackheads so when you apply the pore strips, you remove more dirt and gunk then if you were using either of them by itself. Can't beat this team! Make sure to follow instructions exactly.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this for my nose blackheads. I use it while having a bath the recommended 10mins or so.. and then follow with a nose strip and it works great!! I have to agree it doesnt work the miracles it claims.. and ive tried it on its own, and its only so so... but this combination (bath steam+product+nose strip) has worked wonders for me! Try out a sample!

on 12/19/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was pushed by a sales lady to purchase this product, and I did since she promised me it would remove blackheads on my nose.
I have been using this product twice a week for 6 weeks, and not only did it not take any blackheads out, it added some more. It seems as if it vacuums the blackheads to the surface of your skin, but then does not extract them?
I only had a few black dots on the sides of my nose, and now I noticed I started having some on the top as well.
So, after stupidly wasting 50 CAD on this pretty blue pump, I will never again purchase this, or any other Dr. Brandt product.
By the way, I researched this brand, and it is not dermatological, which means the "doctor" part in the name is pure marketing.
Don't waste your money.

on 11/7/2010 2:07:00 AM

I was given really good reviews on this product and seeing that pores are a really big sore point about my face, I dove head in without even bothering to ask for a sample. I guess that was a very big mistake

Whilst this product isn't bad per se (I haven't noticed any breakouts or discomfort that I can directly attribute to this product), it's probably not the best either. I just haven't noticed any results! It's actually really frustration because they have those before an after photos on the packaging and it really sucked me in!

I'm not sure if it's my pores in general (they've really been uncooperative for my whole life), but for me this isn't great.

I'll return to this review if I notice any changes in the future. (Maybe I should do comparison photos myself.... )

on 5/28/2010 9:35:00 PM

This is an expensive waste of time. It was difficult to apply and didn't feel nice on my skin. Did absolutely NOTHING in regards to getting rid of stuff out of pores, and made my skin dry and flaky. Do not waste your money on this!

on 5/19/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

There is nothing really special about this. My skin kind of looked and felt the same after I used it. My Burt's Bees masque works far better than this and is far cheaper.