Sunday Riley Good Genes

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Sunday Riley Good Genes

3.3

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought it on Amazon and I'm not impressed. This stuff broke me out!

on 3/21/2018 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This has completely revamped my skin. I used to get pimples and breaks out at least once a week (not bad, but it was annoying red spots) and always had dark circles under my eyes. Since using this and the ordinary retinoid granactive 2% my skin is amazing. I've been using it for almsot 3 months now. It gave me smoother more even skin. I almost never break out (if it I do, its small and gone within the day). My dark circles are lighter and it has faded my acne scars. It has also reduced some fine lines I had

Soooo expensive but it has made my skin completely different. 100% would repurchase. I have normal-oily skin - may not be suitable for dry skin I think.

on 1/25/2017 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I use this when my face feels dull. Not for everyday. I've used other lactic acids that make my nose red. This works well for my skin. But, I'm sure there's a dupe that's less expensive. I stick with it because my skin reacts as it should.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells nice, makes the skin really smooth; however, it breaks me out. Not a repurchase for me. I do like that it's a cream not a greasy serum.

Video Reviews & Tutorials