Sunday Riley Good Genes

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Sunday Riley Good Genes

4.7

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 6/27/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was hesitant to try Sunday Riley due to the price but took the plunge due to the raves I heard. I have NC42 skin prone to hyperpigmentation, some aging issues with loss of brightness/dullness, and occasional outbreaks with combination skin (normal to oily t-zone, dry elsewhere). Before trying this I admit my skin was not bad. However I was blown away by how much better this product make my skin in 2 weeks. I have used for 2 months now about 3-4 times a week (using Luna oil or Tidal on other days) and my skin is balanced, my hyperpigmentation is gone, and my skin looks healthy and bright. I haven't had a break out in over a month and when early in use they threatened, they were magically wiped away in 1-2 days by this product. I honestly don't remember my skin ever looking this good, and given I am in my 40s I am impressed to say the least.

Do I wish it were cheaper? Sure, but it works wonderfully for me. It will be a skincare staple for me. I do wish the packaging were less wasteful so you can really get every drop out but I appreciate the pump sealed dispenser to keep the product active and not having to dip in.

on 4/25/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Hey guys so this product is definitely worth it - it does give me an incredible skin complexion overtime evens my skin tone and leaves my skin soft and smooth and supple and looking like a perfect skin having mofo. Lol

However I wouldn't use it with Luna in fact Luna didn't even work on me and actually gave me pimples. I know it's not the Good Genes cause good genes actually slightly minimizes my pimples and pores ! So I would recommend buying this over the Luna Oil!

The smell is not so great but the results are superb!

I wouldn't buy again unless I had that extra money for it - I'm not completely sure of this as a HG product.
Give it a try!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

After one night of use my skin was glowing the next morning. Plus it cleared up a nasty reaction that I had with the Sunday Riley sunscreen. I use this 3 days on and then I take a break and rotate in another serum and moisturizer from another line. Out the entire collection this is the only item that I will re-purchase. It definitely made a difference in my skin within a months time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials