Sunday Riley Good Genes

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Sunday Riley Good Genes

4.5

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very good all in one serum - for exfoliation, brightening and hydrating. I do really see the radiance in my skin after using it. It smells really strong and i believe it has really strong components inside, sometimes my face stings lil bit using it. But it doesnt bother me. Does not irritate my skin. I'm not too sure about any skin plumping effects tho. After using it sometimes i can also rub some dead skin cells off my face because of the lactic acid. It's expensive, but a real treat for the skin and i will repurchAse it from time to time. One bad thing is the last few drops are so difficult ro get out of the bottle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

If I was a total baller I would slather this stanky treatment on forever. Alas, I will try other lactic acid serums for those of us who aren't Greenwich in search of the glow.

Video Reviews & Tutorials