Sunday Riley Good Genes

Filtered by skin type : Other
Sunday Riley Good Genes

3.9

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 5/16/2018 5:57:00 AM

The first time I used this I was honestly blown away and then....cystic acne. I got an absolute whopper on my cheek which took ages to go. So it’s a no from me I’m afraid

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used Dr Dennis Gross daily peels for a week straight and my chin broke out so badly that I stoped using and got the Good Genes Flash Fix travel set. I have to admit I really like both the clay cleanser and the Good Genes serum! I’m approaching my mid 30’s and never had any skin issues really except the occasional minor break out. my skin is combo more on oily side and I have to say no irratation my pores look so much clearer like others have said blurring effect, face is so soft and tight feeling. I did take 1 💄off due to price as I grabbed the travel set not knowing the full prices. I usually wash my face take makeup off and cleanse then use the serum. I wil stock up on the travel set for now.

on 2/22/2018 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I drank the Sunday Riley kool aid and now I’m drunk. I love this stuff, my skin has done a 180. No breakouts, more even looking skin, and scars from old breakouts are fading. I’ve tried so many AHAs and BHAs before but nothing has ever worked as well and fast as this. Yes it does smell terrible, like baby upchuck but all acids smell bad IME. The price is ridiculous but I will repurchase because it has worked so well for me.

on 1/23/2018 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mind-Blowing. This product gave me instant overnight results, and after one week of use, nightly, i noticed that all my pores were cleared up, or clogged pores were very easily extracted (with no pain or struggle.) I use it sparingly because of the price, and now, instead of every night i use it a few times a week. Pricey but worth it. Will continue to buy as long as it is on the market. Remarkable product.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure if it is due to Good Genes or my new skincare regimen overall but I'm finding my skin is looking more even-toned and for the first time ever I'm considering skipping foundation. Never thought I'd be one of those girls that gets away with just a swipe of mascara!

My skin type is: dehydrated combination skin (lacks moisture & gets oily), large pores, mild redness around the nose, no sensitivity issues.

First use of GG produced a mild tingling sensation that went away. Didn't have any redness or sensitivity the next day. If you have truly sensitive skin you might want to patch test first.

GG makes my skin look so lovely and even toned the next day. My skin is less oily in the morning too, which is typically a problem that I have. Paired up with regular (physical) exfoliation, I'm seeing pores on my face shrinking especially on the nose! Exfoliating alone wasn't doing the trick but GG really helps.

I only use GG at night even though it says it's good for day/night and I alternate between GG, Luna, and vitamin C serum at night. It's possible to layer all the products but I prefer not to so I can see what really works for me. I think I prefer GG over Luna and would definitely repurchase. It's too bad it's so pricey!

on 7/30/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, what can I say! Amazing, amazing, amazing. Instantly transformed the appearance of my skin. Almost like airbrushing! My pores are minimised, my skin looks brighter, people say I'm glowing. Okay, so this isn't cheap.... I honestly do think that in this case, I got what I paid for, something on a completely different level to other products. Would I recommend.... Absolutely!

on 6/25/2015 2:34:00 AM

This stuff is great the only thing for me to complain about is the price. It also has a strong scent of lemongrass which unfortunately isn't my favorite but it wouldn't stop me from using it . This is a 40% lactic acid peel which is actually pretty hard to find. Great formula great ingredients highly recommend .

I would also just like to note this is one of my favorite skincare lines I've tried tons and I find this one to be pretty effective . Luna and Juno are amazing I'm waiting for Bionic to become paraben free

on 5/4/2015 1:42:00 PM

I started using this a week before I went on vacation. Before vacation I would need to exfoliate 2-3/week to keep my skin, especially along the jawline, smooth. While I was on vacation I was too lazy/tired to exfoliate but was using Good Genes every night. As my vacation ended I realized that my jawline was still pretty smooth and have cut back on my exfoliation time per week.

Been using in conjunction now with Luna and Bionic each night and I really like the combination.

Some people have complained about the smell. It's not bad at all. Kinda maple-y. Compared to Juno/Artemis this is heavenly.

Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase.

on 2/27/2015 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was sceptical about this one because of the mixed reviews until I received a sample in a gift bag. I used it once and was a bit meh in the morning. Used if again a few nights later and was totally wow'd in the morning. My skin looked visibly smoother and distinctly more glowy. I purchased a full size and have been using nightly for 2 weeks now - i find the best way to use it is after cleansing, followed by a hylauronic acid serum and then moisturiser. My skin type is normal to dry. I've noticed my skin texture is more refined and it looks plumped, my spot scars are fading and I look more radiant. I really hope the results last. I will update this review once I finish the bottle to see how long it lasts with nightly use and if I am still happy with it. Ps it smells bad, however I am of the opinion that all really good serums smell bad!

on 7/7/2014 7:53:00 AM

Clogged pores and irritated skin. It's pricey but this is not for me at all. Left sticky film on skin after applying as well. Woke up with lumps all over cheeks and clogged pores on nose. Boooo