Sunday Riley Good Genes

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Sunday Riley Good Genes

3.8

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 5/16/2018 5:57:00 AM

The first time I used this I was honestly blown away and then....cystic acne. I got an absolute whopper on my cheek which took ages to go. So it’s a no from me I’m afraid

on 6/25/2015 2:34:00 AM

This stuff is great the only thing for me to complain about is the price. It also has a strong scent of lemongrass which unfortunately isn't my favorite but it wouldn't stop me from using it . This is a 40% lactic acid peel which is actually pretty hard to find. Great formula great ingredients highly recommend .

I would also just like to note this is one of my favorite skincare lines I've tried tons and I find this one to be pretty effective . Luna and Juno are amazing I'm waiting for Bionic to become paraben free

on 5/4/2015 1:42:00 PM

I started using this a week before I went on vacation. Before vacation I would need to exfoliate 2-3/week to keep my skin, especially along the jawline, smooth. While I was on vacation I was too lazy/tired to exfoliate but was using Good Genes every night. As my vacation ended I realized that my jawline was still pretty smooth and have cut back on my exfoliation time per week.

Been using in conjunction now with Luna and Bionic each night and I really like the combination.

Some people have complained about the smell. It's not bad at all. Kinda maple-y. Compared to Juno/Artemis this is heavenly.

Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase.

on 2/26/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Good Genes is an exfoliater for the face via latic acid. One of the things about this line I do not like is it really doesn't do a good job of explaining the products and how they should be used; there is no brochure explaining products and the wording on the box is not too helpful. Her line really is all about SA and customer relationships. That said...

I received a bottle via a swap with a super MUAer. That caused me to contact Barneys and I found a fantastic rep at the Boston store. She designed an entire routine for me (day and night) based on a long conversation. Good Genes is not to be used during the day. It's a nighttime treatment used alternately with Serum III (I have dry skin during the winter). It can be used for 5 nights in a row for extra help or layered on heavily and used as a mask once a week.

Did I see results instantly? No. But other than moisturizers, I don't with most products. Weeks later, however, the glow is there. I now use the whole line and will review all the products.

on 8/11/2011 1:01:00 AM

Decent product. Insanely overpriced. Don't be fooled by the cute names.

Video Reviews & Tutorials