Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

1 review

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Wow I love this mask! I was deterred from buying because there was a lack of positive reviews from anytime recent and I don't really trust the reviews on Sephora. Ive been pleasantly been surprised by how much I love this and I'm going to buy my second tube very soon just to have a double. This has AHA's so use of a sunscreen with this product is highly recommended.

Product claim :

"This mask has exfoliating beads that brighten dull, uneven skin. it has AHA's of glycolic acid and hibiscus extract. These natural exfoliates smooth and clarify to reveal a more radiant complexion. Hyaluronic acid delivers essential nutrients to preserve skin while jasmine flower protects with antioxidants"

Formulated without:

- Petrochemicals
- Synthetic color & Fragrance
- Mineral oil
- Silicones

A bit of background on my skin: I am 21 years old and I have had Grade III acne since I was 11 or 12 years old. After years of different treatments and dermatology visits my derm told me I could possibly have a sensitivity to gluten, dairy or both. In the last 4 months I cut gluten and dairy, and my skin has gotten the clearest its been since I could remember seeing that I have had acne almost half my life. This product did not help with clearing my acne, but now that my skin is over 80% clear and more scarring and hyper-pigmentation, I realized I needed to change my whole skincare routine to help repair my skin, not solely treat acne.

I use this mask 2x a week, I also use I Love Skin Inc Gentle Pure Revival Peel on a different 2 days. I have very thick textured skin; I feel the need to exfoliate and gently peel often to keep it at its smoothest and bright. It feels as though my skin almost never sheds layers, so it always feels congested. This mask is perfect for my needs. Its a very thin mask and has a fine grain rice exfoliant. It smells very good to me, like I opened a bottle of tropical hooch. I apply in the AM after washing; scrub for 1 minute and I let it sit for about 5 minutes. My skin drinks up the liquid part, leaving behind the exfoliating rice beads then I rinse.

I find this delivers gentle but powerful exfoliation. Perfect for someone who needs gentle exfoliation pretty consistently during the week. It is not too harsh, but has power ingredients to make it helpful to use often during the week also. The most immediate effect I noticed with this mask is my skin looks clearer and better toned. It also feels hydrated and plump. My hyper-pigmentation has gotten so much lighter in the last month and a half when I added this so I know its helping my serum work 100x better that's enough to have me sold within itself. It hasn't broken me out so you could say I am in love! It also helps when I apply my foundation and primer on top of this; my pitted scars almost look blurred; this really helps make my foundation smoother.

I paid $48 USD for 2.6oz. I don't need a thick layer so my bottle has lasted me well for the last month and a half or so, I expect to pay higher for good skincare so I don't factor price in my reviews. The packing is very pretty, and bottle itself feels very luxe. Its a matte lavender bottle and looks very expensive on my vanity. Its also pretty dense, so I don't see the bottle having any malfunctions. I love this mask, and I hope this updated review helps others.