Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

1.7

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I gave Nude Skincare a try... twice. It was a pricey mistake. This mask smells of rotten fruit, which I really could get over if it did something.
I have two full bottles of this and I have nothing good to say about it. No miracle, and for the price I expect some results. I have had better results from a $5 drugstore mask. Save your money. Their scrub mask is actually quite good...

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. I applied this and didn't notice anything and for $70 this is a step I'd rather not take. If you're interested in trying this line I would suggest you choose a nice moisturizer instead of this one as there are much better masks out there for less cost.

Maybe its because I use products that contain AHA and BHA on a semi regular basis but this mask didn't really do much for my skin. It didn't feel any smoother softer or clearer after use. If you want to use of these types of mask the Ren one is much better. Its quite expensive so I can't really justify adding this to my routine considering the minimal if any benefit it had on my skin.