Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

3.3

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Wow I love this mask! I was deterred from buying because there was a lack of positive reviews from anytime recent and I don't really trust the reviews on Sephora. Ive been pleasantly been surprised by how much I love this and I'm going to buy my second tube very soon just to have a double. This has AHA's so use of a sunscreen with this product is highly recommended.

Product claim :

"This mask has exfoliating beads that brighten dull, uneven skin. it has AHA's of glycolic acid and hibiscus extract. These natural exfoliates smooth and clarify to reveal a more radiant complexion. Hyaluronic acid delivers essential nutrients to preserve skin while jasmine flower protects with antioxidants"

Formulated without:

- Petrochemicals
- Synthetic color & Fragrance
- Mineral oil
- Silicones

A bit of background on my skin: I am 21 years old and I have had Grade III acne since I was 11 or 12 years old. After years of different treatments and dermatology visits my derm told me I could possibly have a sensitivity to gluten, dairy or both. In the last 4 months I cut gluten and dairy, and my skin has gotten the clearest its been since I could remember seeing that I have had acne almost half my life. This product did not help with clearing my acne, but now that my skin is over 80% clear and more scarring and hyper-pigmentation, I realized I needed to change my whole skincare routine to help repair my skin, not solely treat acne.

I use this mask 2x a week, I also use I Love Skin Inc Gentle Pure Revival Peel on a different 2 days. I have very thick textured skin; I feel the need to exfoliate and gently peel often to keep it at its smoothest and bright. It feels as though my skin almost never sheds layers, so it always feels congested. This mask is perfect for my needs. Its a very thin mask and has a fine grain rice exfoliant. It smells very good to me, like I opened a bottle of tropical hooch. I apply in the AM after washing; scrub for 1 minute and I let it sit for about 5 minutes. My skin drinks up the liquid part, leaving behind the exfoliating rice beads then I rinse.

I find this delivers gentle but powerful exfoliation. Perfect for someone who needs gentle exfoliation pretty consistently during the week. It is not too harsh, but has power ingredients to make it helpful to use often during the week also. The most immediate effect I noticed with this mask is my skin looks clearer and better toned. It also feels hydrated and plump. My hyper-pigmentation has gotten so much lighter in the last month and a half when I added this so I know its helping my serum work 100x better that's enough to have me sold within itself. It hasn't broken me out so you could say I am in love! It also helps when I apply my foundation and primer on top of this; my pitted scars almost look blurred; this really helps make my foundation smoother.

I paid $48 USD for 2.6oz. I don't need a thick layer so my bottle has lasted me well for the last month and a half or so, I expect to pay higher for good skincare so I don't factor price in my reviews. The packing is very pretty, and bottle itself feels very luxe. Its a matte lavender bottle and looks very expensive on my vanity. Its also pretty dense, so I don't see the bottle having any malfunctions. I love this mask, and I hope this updated review helps others.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice!! Most exfoliates dry out my skin.. I've tried many.. I was so impressed the results I got from a natural gentle line like nude! I applied it in the am while drinking my coffee after about 10 min my skin ate it and it dried . Once I applied water and made circular motions I started to feel the gentle exfoliation of the rice beads. I remember thinking I could barely feel them n it prob wouldn't do anything . I they splashed my face and washed with cleansing oil. My face was not the least bit red like it is after a peel! It was uber soft and had a polished look. My foundation layed beautifully all day long and when I removed my makeup my face still had a soft polished look to it.. I'm so happy I tried this . Note this is a chemical and physical exfoliant! It's a glycolic acid with rice beads. Also gluten free n safe for vegans

on 10/10/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Normally I wouldn't complain that this product does nothing, as I got it for free. However, I hate to think of other people out there spending over $60 for this product so here I am to review it.
The pump packaging is not bad, though for the size and the lightness it made me think there would only be about 4 treatments in it, though it seems to be closer to 8.
I only gave this 4 chances, though this morning I went ahead and used a double layer on my face AND my shoulders, decolletage, neck too so I could see how much was in the bottle. I also put a big circle of it on the back of one hand, as that is one way I often test to see if a product I'm iffy about makes a difference.
There was no tingling the times I applied a thin layer per directions, but was with the thick layer today, and as I have sensitive skin that is a bonus.
The treated area of my hand IS smoother, and it makes my facial skin slightly smoother, but there is no visible difference, no brightening as it advertises, and the next day my skin seems back to normal.
I just consider this a very pricey product that does not do anything, and with the name of miracle mask, I expected a much better performance.

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. I applied this and didn't notice anything and for $70 this is a step I'd rather not take. If you're interested in trying this line I would suggest you choose a nice moisturizer instead of this one as there are much better masks out there for less cost.