Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This has to be my FAVORITE color of nail polish!
Silver matches with pretty much anything! I just painted my nails in this color like 10 minutes ago lol I've been using this for a year now! I don't think it's pricey for the quality! about $2.50-$3.00 maybe depending on where you purchase it? I find putting a primer coat under before applying this polish is great if you only want to do 1 coat of the Celeb City. If you don't do primer, I prefer 2 coats because 1 coat will 'fade' I definitely recommend this product!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG! My search for the "perfect" silver is over! I am a huge fan of silver polishes, but end up being disapointed so many times. Many silvers are too streaky or the color itself just washes me out. I picked this up at walmart, gravitating towards it because it was silver. I didn't have high hopes for it initially, but for 2 bucks, thought why not? Little did I know, that this little gem would become holy grail status for me. I applied 2 coats (for optimum opacity) and it left a grogeous, shimmery, foil like silver. Yes, imagine that silver shiny wrapping paper. It even reminded me of the new nail craze "minx". Anyone who is a silver polish lover NEEDS this. It will not leave you disapointed, and you will have dazzling nails. I love this color and will be picking up a back up. for sure.

Popular Polishes