Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's silver and glittery and just amazing. I like to out a silver glitter top cost over it to give it a disco ball look!

on 3/19/2014 10:18:00 PM

Just adding yet another positive review for this little gem of a polish! You can't go wrong with the price either, I got this for about $2 at Target. You get great coverage in just one coat and the color is so opaque that it's a dream to use for nail art as well as other fun nail looks. Right now I'm wearing this color on the tips of my nails (like a silvery French Tip Mani!) over a clear basecoat and China Glaze Techno on top of the tips to add a bit of a holographic gradient glitter look. I can definitely see myself purchasing this again when I run out, great price, great coverage, great wear and application is a dream. LOVE!

I love this! it looks a little weird/harsh on my nails, but I added decorations on it, and painting another color that is a little sparkly(I used the Sally Hansen extreme in red carpet ) and it looked fabulous! it lasts very well, set fast and easily and doesn't really chip that bad, mines kinda just fading, I used it like Sunday or Monday and its still somewhat on (I'm very hard on nail polish)

This is my favourite Sally Hansen!
I fell inlove with this colour when my bestfriends boyfriend thought it would by funny to paint one of his nails, as he laughed and shoved Celeb City in my face I was shocked I remember exclaiming "IS THAT ONLY ONE COAT" It was a flawless application (albeit thick coat) of the most beautiful silver! I immediatley headed to the mall and bought it! This polish does look better with two thinner coats, but you really can get away with one!

on 7/3/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is really neat. I just gave myself a pedicure with this and it looks kind of like I painted tin foil onto my nails. I can see myself using this quite a bit, especially now that its summer. The only problems I encountered were with the brush. It seemed to pick up too much of the polish and kind of went on a bit streaky, but otherwise, this is a must-have

I love glitter! I love silver nail polish too and this one is very pretty and pigmented. I'm a nurse and I wear it to work because it's not too out there because of the color, yet it's fun. I like wearing fun colors so when I look down at my hands when I'm typing at work it makes me smile.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

a few weeks ago i managed to stop biting my nails, and now i am getting into polish. at the moment, this is my favourite polish and i can't see it changing anytime soon. it's very frosty, metallic and silver. i always find myself going back to this polish when i don't know what to wear. as for lasting power, i can't really say since i tend to pick at my nails, shortening the life of the polish. you need two coats to make it opaque, but it also looks wonderful over top of a black polish. will certainly repurchase, and probably soon, since i use it to death.

on 12/12/2010 9:05:00 AM

This is a gorgeous color! IRS great to get you put of the winter blues ( even though it's not winter yet, we have a foot of snow). I would highly recommend getting this if you want to take a break from all the dark colors. This will pick your spirits up!

Popular Polishes